• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hee hee ^^

Oh, ok. I definitely agree with your policy. Truthfully, people all around are assholes. Excuse the language, but it's true -_-
    Huh? That must be from Pambi user here. I did told you I live in Singapore lol.
    Yeah chello! Once we finish school, what else but to earn for what we had spent?

Haha I am fine and dealing with the heat in my country. Hot nowadays.
    Oh you are back for a while! I thought you are super busy in admin another forum and work.

As for me, I am gradually being inactive in forums. Now I am pursuing for further studies or if I am not successful, getting jobs.
    It's alright lol.

Been doing fine; I just got through a week of tests which were all really easy. idk why people were complaining about their difficulty at all.
    ----------
    Thank you karp ^_^ what was your exact nickname back then? I remember the nickname, but the memories will come back sweeter with the whole name sorry ;)
    ----------
    It was magikarprules. I know how you feel btw, I left in april of 2012 and only came back in october of 2013. It's nice to see you again.
    My current activities involve Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, and writing. And when I say writing, I mean attempting to network and squeeze my way into the steampunk community while trying to even start my novel.
    well yeah you got that right. where the heck have you been like omfg
    IT'S BEEN LIKE A YEAR and I've actually joined egc haha. I'm on there more often so we can talk on there, yeah?
    I'm debating. I really missed this place. I don't plan on leaving forums.. I am running my own right now :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…