• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• add me whenever you can, just end the adress with /tropbonpourtoi and i should op up ^_6

Oh, and it's supposed to mean "too good for you" but I don't think it's worded right Xd
    ugh dang then its today man im go brawl there ill be online tahnks for taking time to talk to me im alwayz bored:] stephen is a cool author i might see tommorrow see u and thanx again!
    lol!!! haha now theres one creepy clown lol!! shadowrealm is also from uk!{friend o mine}isnt kk slider on today in brawl i forget if its on sat or sun
    yeah but he hasnt added me yet, is still awaiting registration:[ i already added him, a well he will add me when he wants to, one thing about me is that about me i dont rush anyone..ever!!
    ull beat it eventually metroid games are creepy but real fun to play thats why i play hunters all the time

orangeuice hasnt been on in a while maybe hes on vacation??
    lol orangejuice? oh i saw one of his posts in a random thread, well both have weird usernames then lol oh so thats the kid frm ur sig waz wonderin who it waz have u ever played a metroid game like corruption?
    oh im sorry to hear that... it sucks when a game has a sad ending:[, um.... stupiddumdum? weird name... aa well happy birthday to him then since mine waz couple o dayz ago:]!
    well yea i did beat him its true!! wit snake and sonic i brawled sonic boom too almost beat him at halberd{mumbles about stupid floatin platform gettin in the way}
    hmmm.... well my SSBB rival would have to be... you[lol] and safu although i can beat him lol. If the character is real im sure ull unlock it if not well at least u had fun searching for it:]
    SSBB rival u mean like a friend who i really want to beat? never really liked skyworld anyway but i liked its melodies though.... u need to unluck somebody still??? but ur a pro u shold have everything or close o everything in that game!
    Well in four hours I will be either dead, asleep, or fighting off the leaks in the dark due to the friggin storm that's brewing, yes, apparently every time you come into contact with me, it storms.

Picture time ^______^

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…