• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not as fail as Dororo seems to be whenever that Truama Switch gets turned on. It's as if Keroro did nothing BUT give trouble to Dororo when they were kids...
    You mean from the use of that "We All Live Together" gun? I swear, moe anthropomorphism is the standard for female animals transforming into humans.

Still found it hilarious how Keron Star + Neko = New Leader for life. Poor Keroro and having nothing special...
    What DVD and OMG You have to see WALL-E! It was beautiful! SPOILERS AHEAD

Like, the graphics were perfect. And it was a beautiful love story, surprisingly. And, like, I rarely get so into a movie. At the end I was like :( "OMG poor WALL-E!" I seriously almost welled up.It needs to be on Starz more. It was only on for a few days.
    "Holy Hand Grenade!"

I've never played, either, but would also love to play. It seems fun, albeit it a dungeon crawler.

Have you seen WALL-E?
    7-Up sux >:p

It was pretty good. A little raunchy I think is the word. Like, he gets attacked or something and walks into a gun store somewhere around Georgia, and asks the guy at the counter "What is best gun to protect against a Jew?" The guy looks at him for a second, then says, "Well, for that I'd recommend a .45 or a 9mm." So they go and buy a bear :p

Wanna hear some irony? Before VMing you yesterday, I put up an Izuna background on my computer XP
    Yeah. Sprite is better. I've drank that since I was 4...

Yeah, Hancock is great...I'm actually watching Borat right now, though, it's good.

But Hancock is seriously one of the most quotable movies I've seen. "He's my husband" *In the back "Holy ****!"
    No, no. I'm the same way. It just takes much less time for me to get comfortable with someone than normal...

Lol@ Cliches. And Root Beer = ownage. Watching Hancock. It's a great movie XD
    You fail at talking to people?

Well...How are you today, then? I'm always up for a conversation -_-
    Hello :)

I would like to know if you still wish to be adopted. If so, I'd be more than willing to adopt you. I know a lot about this sight (+3 years) and am a friendly guy.

If interested, please VM back. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…