• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apparently road trips and the like have resulted in sometimes meeting one another in real life.
    serebii is friends with her I think, plus apparently it takes a lot of effort to revoke that stuff.

Lol yay...friends.
    At times, although to be fair the jokes where annoying to more than just the mods, although I think Kirby liked them (although she isn't a mod anymore)

Yea she's still around, fairly active in the your banned thread, also VMs Bnator a lot.
    Apparently, although I haven't really made creepy jokes since Moogles told me to stop.

It's fun at times, once Doodlebug and MrRealGame10 start a post chain it gets pretty active.
    Yea I just posted on his page a little while ago :)

sucks I can't sub to a person's VMs...granted that would be creepy
    You 're welcome. And hey, I saw in your profile that you 're a fan fic writer, so how about checking my fic once I post it in the forums this Friday? It's the story of the comic series I draw and write called BlackWhite: Season XY.
    lol :)
    Yea, the old crowd seems to be fading with the newer one coming...slightly less entertaining now.
    Yes, I mean the JJ Abrams ones are Gen 2.

I may be a little weird, but I like Kathryn Janeway best.(Inb4 Kate Mulgrew hate/Nicole Janeway debates) I find that she had the toughest test as a captain:lead what basically amounts to a band of nomadic refugees across totally unknown territory, with no help from their government(until that darn Barclay episode out of nowhere), trying to keep everyone together while repelling everything else, from every creature and culture possible:from Kazon to Borg, from Nucleogenic Cloud Creatures to Telepathic Pitcher Plants, she had it worst. All that and the eternal struggle to keep up a proper regiment of "Coffee, Black."
    As a fellow Trekkie, I'm interested in your opinion on the whole"Kirk Gen 1 Vs. Picard Vs. Sisko Vs. Janeway Vs. Archer Vs. Kirk Gen 2" debate.

Also, props for being both a Christian and a Trekkie. It's hard, ain't it?
    Hey, thanks for your welcome in the Christian Alliance club.

Also, I'd recommend staying out the Debate area. I left when things went from being ridiculous to just plain ugly, and I see it hasn't gotten much better. I got nowhere with them and I'm 100% convinced those guys haven't actually read the Bible from cover to cover and studied it in depth. Not to mention they ignore like half of what you tell them and follow a more... robotic mindset. Regardless...

"Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires (NLT) ~2 Peter 3:3"

These guys are nothing new. And you can easily combine that with this:

"Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.†Revelations 22:11

I know it's right to try to inform and educate these guys, but at the end of the day, if they really don't want to listen, then it may just be best to live and let live, and follow what your heart tells you. I pray these guys turn around before it's too late, but there's only so much that can be done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…