• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, takes a lot to offend me if anything at all.

Have you given it a try?

So far we did our final for it. Got a perfect score on it from the teacher, and keeping in contact with everyone, and planning to make youtube stuff, with people.

That's cool. Is it long distance or do you live close by?

No worries looks at mine

L.F.D.
    Haha, nice. :) I've been okay. I'm getting better after being sick for nearly a week. Allergies are freaking obnoxious, lol.
    Wow, okay! I'll probably just play around with these for right now, but I'll let you know! :p

How are you doing today otherwise?
    Nah, it's okay! Haha, thanks a lot!!! My in-game team is now complete, whoo!

Oh, oops. D: I'll still take it!
    Also, I don't need Jigglypuff anymore. I made it far enough in the game to catch my own. Just need Shuppet now!
    Nice, I like that philosophy! :)

I just caught two random Pokemon in the route I was on. I also added your FC, so I'm good whenever you're ready! Thanks again for the help! :)
    Awesome! Unfortunately, I just started this file, so I can't give anything good yet. D: But I can pay you back? Lol
    I have Y! Yeah, Mega Charizard X looks cooler, so I don't blame you, haha. But I asked because I was wondering if you could trade me a Shuppet and Igglypuff/Jigglypuff for my in-game team? I started over and I wanted them as part of my team. :p
    Nah, that's cool. I know people have lives outside of this forum, haha. Also, random question, but you have X/Y, right?
    No worries I didn't take office to it.

No worries. Can really work out, if you play it right.

Was always something I thought of, took one for fun and has turned out to be so.

That's cool. How did you two meet.

L.F.D.
    Sorry I'm replying so late! I haven't been feeling well lately, and I'm still pretty sick. Allergies are knocking me out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…