• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please don't bother with Yami Ryu - if you feel she is belittling or disrespecting you, it is best to simply not respond and ignore her. You have, as far as I'm concerned, done nothing wrong - taking a review badly in the past can be excused, so long as you are willing to learn from past experiences. :)

~Psychic
    ahh yes i think thats my flaw in life - i dont know if you're religious but someone from my church prayed for me and said I would do good for nations and live a good life helping nations through law which is what I've always wanted to do - freaky huh! lol! But anyway I dont need Yami Ryu because I can do fine on my own - it would just be niceif se showed some curtisy once in a while
    Hey its so nice to have u speak to me as I was reading your story today. Well she hasn't commented on my story since last year and I'm just trying to be friendly as I think everyone can be friendly and I blieve everyone is nice and can be nice however its not working out right now.

And yes I really need help - urgently - I am looking for another beta although my chapters have become so much better since i began i just want a beta to check for errors and tell me how I can improve - you up for that?

Also glad you like my story
    I don't know, never used it. XD I know that if there was one, it'd probably be in the Newbie Lounge, which is a board closer to the top of the main forum page.
    The only one being a drama queen is you. The only one turning a mole-hill, into a mountain is you. The only one flip-flopping about, is you. I said repeatedly I did not give a damn what you did, I would not review as I AM HONESTLY NOT INTERESTED MOTIVATED OR MOVED TO DO SO CONCERNING ANYTHING YOU WRITE.

I don't care if you care or not- I don't care if you think I'm dramatizing. You're the one that seems incapable of understanding what I am trying to tell you.

I, frankly, don't give a flying ****ing donut, what you do. Ok?

Haven't I already told you, I don't give a damn about your little story anymore? Stop acting like a dog begging for scraps about getting a review out of me.
    thats fine. im a fan fiction writer myself, but i suck at adding in detail and such...
    please pm me once you post the new first chapter
    I, don't care, if you don't like how I review, or think I am reviewing wrongly. You know why? Your opinion does not matter to me as A: you are not a mod. B: you are not someone I consider a friend/aquaintence. C: I was a mod here for a time. Which leads back to A and B.

And as I said if you have a problem report it, because the more you open your mouth about how I am reviewing wrongly for not 'reviewing like how you say I should in your opinion', just makes me have less respect for you.

Especially after the fact when you really shouldn't care how I review since I've told you repeatedly, you're off my radar.
    And what's so hard about you forgetting what you write.

----------
    and that little thignat the end just made you sound silly. I dont' know what it is, or where your getting it from. ¬¬
    ----------
    Trying to look smart after failing to look smart, doesn't make you smart. KK?

----------
    why is it so hard for YOU to grasp that you put what they should do better IN the review
    ----------
    And why should you care anymore about how I review when I told you I'm not going to bother with you anymore?
    ... haha two filters. I even went to check. Two words filtered. See sppf has a filter. **** **** **** **** *** *** can you guess what is what? Probably not.

And.

----------
    1.) They have been trained not to do anything rash, like breath fire on her, or bite her and drag her down, as I've explained, especially as, even though they're guard dogs, she's still a meber of the family
    2.) kinda said this bit, but she's a member of the family, so her dad is going to instruct them to bring her back, but not hurt her. She kicked it in the face, because she didn't know, she panicked.
    ----------
    It's not silly when it's a rendered down version of what you said to me.

Anyways as I told you before, if you're upset with how I review, report it to a mod. It's not my fault you didn't grasp that.
    it's not that I didn't grasp it, because I knew what you meant, I just didn't think that you'd forget to actually put the improvement notes, in the review, like verybody else! Everyone else does it like that - because that's how it's supposed to be - and so do you, and no, I'm not telling you how to review, I'm just saying that you can't leave it up to them to figure out what the problem is, and then call them stupid if they don't quite get it! It's pathetic, and all I'm saying is, if you'd just put what needed to be changed without all the swearwords *ed out, and had been less harsh, then we wouldn't e wasting the evening with this predicament. and no, I didn't just Skip description.
    and that little thignat the end just made you sound silly. I dont' know what it is, or where your getting it from. ¬¬
    Because usually when I point out problems such as that the people realise they need to describe more and rush less. It's not my fault you didn't grasp that and thought just because it's a prologue it can skip out on description when it IS needed. Your character isn't an enigma that needs to stay undisclosed. The Houndoom have to be more than shoddy plot devices. I thought ok you had written them out realising how poorly you were pulling it off.

THEN NO YOU DRAGGED THEM RIGHT BACK IN with a petty excuse of omg they're guard dogs but can't do anything to harm my character!!11111.
    Is that, like, a super hero? Or something?

Seriously, what do you want? I don't enjoy people dicking around with me.
    Oh well then you know what? Don't whine at me. Go do something constructive- like whine to a fanfiction mod. Or report it.

And heaven forbid you actually have to work to gleam that saying your story was rushed, still poor and the actions of using Houndoom as bad plot devices, maybe be a subtle hint that you should possibly rewrite the paragraphs into something a bit less squashed or humorous in ways it shouldn't be?
    Durp.

It was a review.

Reviews don't have to be all I loved this story to bits.

You know freedom of speech within the allowance of the rules and all :)

[edit]

----------
    Oh, rare is it? What would you know of apologising and me? nothing? oh, now that's not rare... ¬¬
    ----------
    And for what exactly should I be apologizing for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…