• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess they play Singapore up a bit more here. The pictures they show us have grasslands and happy people. Sounds pretty much like a barren wasteland really :/
    Huh, that doesn't sound like anything I've heard of. I don't know if we use that term here. I know there's the resume, though.

Well, I'm sure the Enigma Berry will take forever to grow. And Ice is actually the best Hidden Power for an Electric type, since it pairs perfectly with Electric type moves. I saw April statistics for Double Battles, and Zapdos had Hidden Power Ice more often than it had Thunderbolt.
    Thank you very much, Sizida; that really means a lot. :) I've never hatched a shiny in any of my games, so the gesture is doubly significant! Thank you once more.
    All right, thanks. That's what I thought; I just wanted to be sure. You can go ahead and release it, then.

I'll head back into the room to trade you your Porygon.

Thanks again for your help!
    Oh, geez. We had ours changed a few months ago, so the connection has been pretty good most of the time. I can stay on for another twenty minutes or so.

And yeah, we finally got it! :)
    Sorry, I'm not sure what's going on. Supposedly I have three bars on my end.

I'm back in the room now.
    All right! I'll see you in the room. I should have all your friend codes registered on this cartridge.
    Okay! I'll get out my DS. I believe the Giratina is on my Black. I don't hold out much hope for it being legitimate, but I figured it's worth a shot anyway!
    What do you mean by next season? O.O

Lock you up, double paddlock the cage, put you in an isolates area and then burn all the keys without ever going to court first haha
    CV? What's that? I've yet to bother with a job at the moment because I'm really lazy, so I wouldn't know.

I thought about it, a friend even gave me a 6th Gen Zapdos with Hidden Power Ice, but I won't have time to participate because it falls on the end of my finals for the semester.
    Rain in deserts is unheard of here haha. Texas, California, and Arizona all have severe droughts, especially this time of year. Singapore is near China right?
    Only in the campaign. I haven't been able to find a place where you can do WiFi inverse battles.

Oh a multi battle. Why didn't you just say so? >.<

Then they would lock you up anyway for dirty tactics haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…