• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks so much but I haven't actually graduates yet (will this Friday) but with my grades looking excellent, I can safely say I did haha. :)
    Hmm... maybe I'll have to start that game up again and see if I can finish it. I only know vaguely about how Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross tie up together (Schala ends up basically becoming part of Lavos), I haven't played enough of Chrono Cross to find out much more. When I left off, I was in... I think the "future" ruins with all the robots and stuff. I came to a part with a crazy difficult boss, couldn't get past it, and ended up putting the game down for awhile. I want to re-start it, though. I'd like to make different choices and get Leena instead of Kidd. But I'm not sure if you can get Guile if you don't get Kidd...

The other thing that really made me mad about that game was how you basically lose your party at the beginning and have to start over from scratch when you switch bodies with the demi-human (can't remember his name). I adored the party I had put together! I used Guile for the longest time (I love that move where he teleports his staff into an enemy!), but ended up replacing him with Skelly, and I had that weird plant-monster (can't remember his name either). They were an awesome team! After them, I wasn't able to get any really interesting members until the mermaid.
    Yep. I own it. It's almost an awesome game. Unfortunately, it's got far too many playable characters in it considering your team size. If it was like FFVI where there were places where you needed several teams, your teams were a bit larger to begin with, and it was really easy to level up and switch between members without worrying about re-allocating a ton of magic, it would have been an incredible game. As it is, I consider it a really good game. Still haven't finished it, though, sadly.
    Oh yeah, tons. Chrono Trigger is one of the games I grew up with. Actually, it's one of my all-time favourite games. Beautiful, atmospheric environments, varied and interesting enemies, great characters, amazing music, an intriguing, epic storyline, and excellent replay value thanks to the existence of multiple endings and the fact that new game + is an option.
    Why do you ask?
    I don't know what you mean... for one, it's finished, for another, I wrote it because I wanted to write something Don't Starve-esque. There's not really much more to it.
    I am a Dragalge.

Oh I can't wait for ORAS it's just that I wasn't into the "PLZ GF RS REEEEEMAKES"
    OH MY GOD!!! HATSUNE MIKU WILL BE OPENING THE ARTPOP BALL!!!!! <3333 *dies from fangasming* //Why the heck do I do this all the time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…