• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No not poop just heavy rocks, we lift em as we are moving in a line down the field and the 3-4 of us move the rocks into the tractor that follows us
    Yep my job at the moment is mainly moving rocks out of the corn field maze....its slow work right now and I'm not going in til Friday....kinda pissed at how they're doing this
    It's all right. I've actually pulled back from the forums a bit too, simply because I can't find very many trades, and that's what's always kept me here. I don't really have time to breed a pile of 5IV shinies, nor do I have access to Generation 6 event Pokemon (all we ever got here was the Torchic), and that's all anyone wants nowadays. Oh, and flawless legendaries are all the rage too, but I believe we've already had many a conversation about the very shaky legitimacy of those types of Pokemon.

And I think I'll just leave it in Generation 5, as I decided to start a new event Pokemon collection in Generation 6. Thank you, though!
    Yeah, though there are a number of berries that are time-consuming to take care of.

Oh, well if you're talking about Rating Battles, people are less likely to DC anyway.

Hope work goes well for you!
    Yeah it does.... Past 3 days I've gone to work (2 last week then again today) we've just been moving big rocks __@
    Yeah, I know they take a long time to grow, but I don't usually plant berries often anymore anyway.

You can never be too careful, I think. Besides, if you know they're using hacked shiny Pokemon, they're not worth battling anyway.
    Thanks, I actually never participated in the previous tournament so this Enigma Berry is nice. Ah, so working now. Guess work keeps you really busy these days, then.

Yeah, but Power Saves are a different problem. Not much we can do about those aside from be careful when playing with others.
    Uh, sure. I'll get on right away. I notice you've been gone for quite awhile, though. Are you busier these days?

To my knowledge, it's not possible to RNG in Gen 6. There's not much need, though, since breeding for perfect IV Pokemon is a lot easier now.
    Ahh dang I did, I will start looking at mine and my brothers game and will look around if I don't have them
    Hi Sizida! I hope all is well. If you see this before the Wi-Fi shutdown, would you mind checking one last Generation 5 Pokemon for me?
    Thank you. :) I hope so too.

I'm glad I've been able to do so! Thank you, too, for always exhibiting an air of friendship and camaraderie towards me over the course of these past four years. I truly appreciate the extent to which you've worked to help me build up a great Pokemon collection!
    So I can hit you up for battle again if I see you online.
    We can start w/ Doubles.

I met that Kingdra combo before. Deadly.
    Seems kinda weird. A resume seems so much easier and more relevant, and it's less work to have to worry about.

You don't use an alternate program when RNG'ing, though. Outside of a timer or stopwatch, it's just you and your game.
    Seems a bit excessive. I doubt all of your experiences are that necessary. I mean, I'm sure some of them are if they think it's relevant, but would an employer care about accomplishments that don't mean anything?

Well, these statistics are from simulators. The only ones allowed in Nintendo tournaments at the moment are ones caught in 6th Gen, so Hidden Power isn't messed with illegally or anything. Most of the older gen Hidden Power stuff is RNG'ed anyway, and that's not the same as hacking.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…