• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It definitely could. Given how 6th gen didn't introduced a whole lot of new pokemon mostly relying on mega evolutions of previous pokemon. And relatively fast speed at which Kalos saga is plowing through(3rd gym is not that far away), to fill up time before 7th gen comes out production team would have to come up with ways to prolongue Ash and his friends journey.

Unless theyre gonna pull out another DP saga dragging out Kalos for 4 years which with small amount of new pokemon to showcase, no real goals for Ash friends to pursue(Iris and Cilan had dreams and episodes to spend time on them, but Bonnie, Serena and Clemont dont have some goal to follow currently and stall things out). Or some substantial TR plot like they did in Unova not giving much material and resources to warrant journey through Kalos main saga lasting that long. Even in DP i felt 4th year should be dedicated to Johto Battle Frontier or something to fresh things up and bring more unpredictability to journey. With writers dragging things out with gym and contests by time 4th year came(like infamous gap between Snowpoint and Sunnyshore).

I have feeling they might opt to create filler type of saga like Orange Islands or Kanto BF were taking place in XY to bring required justification and reasoning for astory to continue in awaiting of new games .
    I don't just like Mewtwo Returns; I LOVE it. Now, that is a special that does the Original Series justice. If we are talking about the best episodes/movies/specials that the Pokémon anime ever produced, that's way up there IMO.

Rise of Darkrai was another one I enjoyed.
    Mewtwo Returns was a million times better. Too bad not many people have seen it compared to Movie 1.

Yeah, I love that one. Easily Top 5 IMO.
    Yeah, I meant didn't care. I didn't think it did the Kanto saga justice at all if I'm being perfectly honest. Other unpopular opinions I have are that Movie 4 was awesome.
    Hey no big deal, it's not the first time I have seen Spoilers from something LOL. That would be cool about a Manaphy Movie Sequel
    I actually didn't care much for Movie 1 either outside of the beginning with Giovanni and the ending when Ash got turned into stone so I don't have a lot of popular opinions when it comes to the movies.
    I don't know if they will replace May, she's just too much popular, unlike Kris.
    I hope it gets a decent version of Contests, at least.
    I really wouldn't be a fan of that. That was one of the worst Pokémon movie in my opinion for several reasons. I don't think a sequel for any Pokémon movie would really work.
    I'm going to Pretend I didn't hear that, Sorry it's just I didn't know what happend after that, I will watch it again sometime. I wasn't trying to be mean it's just I kinda didn't want that Spoiler LOL
    I gotta watch more Episodes with her because I Started Watching Dragon Ball Z back in December and I ONLY got to see her and Android 17 Kill Gerio. And she was about to Rumnle with Vegeta LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…