• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure! I have to re-add your FC, though, because I only have one open space left, so every time I do a trade I have to delete the person I traded with.
    I was a little worried there for a minute because you paused - I was trying to figure out if I forgot something :) You're welcome, and thank you as well!
    Cheers, although I'm not sure I understand how a Pokémon can have 2 abilities. Anyway, flawless is purely chance. Perfect is 5IVs, and you have a 1/31 chance of getting a 6th IV. Very time consuming.
    The Ability Capsule is a new item this generation. You can only use it once. It costs 200 BP in the Battle Maison. It will switch a Pokemon NORMAL abilities if there are 2 of them. It does NOT work to get the hidden ability.
    Your doing better than I am then ...I bred I don't know how many boxes of Marills trying to get a flawless one!
    But I also keep reminding myself yes each generation they make breeding the pokemon you want easier but they always leave that element of chance. Sometimes you get very lucky and most of the time, for me at least, not so lucky.
    Yep!
    Good luck!
    Oh hey if you get an Aron with HA and breed one for me, I don't care about anything but the HA, I breed a pokemon with HA for you.
    So I'm only about 1 step ahead of you...
    Aron with its Hidden ability can only be obtained in X and by horde.
    the problem with hordes is you can't use trace to identify a pokemons ability and few have the hidden ability

So you're left with catching a LOT of pokemon or
    Finding a pokemon that can learn Skill Swap (Duosion, Spritzee, Carbink or Smeargle) (oh the reason I can tell you all of this is I just looked it up day before yesterday)
    or
    Find a pokemon that know something like Entertainment I think is the other move that switches or tells you what the opposing poke's ability is and I think it is a move so you can focus on individual pokemon in the hord...if I recall correctly Audino.

or the easy way is to trade someone for it Varanus is good
    Responding to your question here, as it'd be considered spam if i did it via thread.

Screenshots, video proof, etc.

EDIT: i forgot one more thing, you can bring said item to an official nintendo event.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…