• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cutty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Excuse me, but taking challengers did come first. It came earlier today, and now its closed.
    2nd of all I'm a challenger too and I have every right to challenge other gyms when I want to.
    And lastly You just earned yourself a strike. Rule #3 clearly states to respect everyone in the league. You will Not be able to challenge my gym the next time I open. You will have to wait until the time after that.
    I'm only in the mood for one more battle tonight, and I'm saving it for if marashu opens up the grass gym.
    sorry, after my rematch with smeargle I'm getting off for the night.
    had too much hax for one night :p
    I'll probably open tomorrow if you're on ^w^
    it's not sorry.
    I'll probably open tomorrow, today I've been challenging myself trying to earn my first badge ^w^
    Seems I cant reset them either lol

That guy is like an urban legend or meant to be; 'some people call me' … lol
    Noo And lets just walk away.

Neither, agents of shield gave away the plot to CA.
    Moviebob says spidey boy put him off liking the web slinger. Said it was like a filler movie.
    Still will watch them when they go to the small screen.

Ohhh yes i am. And yea deathstroke in arrow made it soo good. :eek:
    Shame the season just finished.

Probably does. mia
    I did not know that sounds fun lol

reminds me of this xD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLbhkM0LaYI

Will do but too lazy to find my 3ds atm.

Mudkip would be my choice as well. Hopefully we get 2nd gen starters as well xD
    They won't but tis a pipe dream. xD

The one that registered and became famous because of cass. So they guy xD
    Nah, I've just been online since I'm eating lunch before getting back to moving. I'll be open this Friday most likely, though. I'll put you on the list of challengers :)
    Thought so, but maybe a while before i quit again. Still excited about more 3d pokemon. Pokemon yellow remake here we come! On wii u maybe :O

Was being sarky at the first question though xP Though without the noob thread im not realy feeling posting much xD I cant play any of the old games anymore. Been trying to get zapdos for a while now… need to beat the elite 4 with my second cartridge game… too lazy Dx

And thanks man, your post brightened up my day a little :D
    Ah is it for me not being around? ;P

I left but came back for information about the new remakes… guess i don't need to login for info though xvvx
    Idfk. I'm so unorganized right now.

Just finished match 1. So since the tournament doesn't have to begin for 20 mins gonna go battle Madison quickly. Need an item.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…