• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I was just wondering whether you have any social networks (Twitter or Tumblr mainly) that we could talk on? Both of us are never on here anymore lol. ALSO HOW AMAZING HAVE TAYLORS LATEST CANDIDS BEEN IN NEW YORK? IM SO EXCITED FOR ALBUM 5!!!!

EDIT: I'm gonna bet how long it takes for you to reply. I'm going with 2 months!
    Time certainly does fly.

Thanks though, I still poke around in IGRMT every now and again, but mostly I've been doing "damage control" as of late when there's misinformation/bad advice being thrown around.
    It wasn't as good as some of the other years but I still enjoyed it (maybe I'm getting old or something haha). Austria and Russia were the best.
    Funny, the first reaction to that question is always "Nothing much". :p But you know, college and related stuff. What's up with you?
    I'm double majoring psychology and english! Not sure what I want to do with my life quite yet, but we'll get there eventually!

So what about you, what's your college life like?
    Jobs related to writing and publishing. Funny you should ask me that today because I just said yes to a job offer earlier today. If everything goes well I start before the month ends. XD
    A lot better thankfully. Just got a summer job and I've been going to the gym consistently for like a week and a half now :) How about you?
    Yep, I'm in the middle of job-hunting atm, and it's going pretty okay. At least it isn't a one-sided conversation. Hahaha.

I'm pretty sure we've all said a lot of weird things in the past few years that we'll regret now. XD
    Hey You Pikachu!

Busy as always, I'm spending a lot of time doing college related stuff and most of my spare time going to watching Anime or lulling about in general. I haven't been as active on SPPf, but I think that's inevitable =/ So hbu?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…