• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think the majority of my cards are EX Ruby & Sapphire through early Black & White stuff. I have some older cards thrown in too, but no Base Set cards I think. I really haven't looked at them for a while. They're in a plastic storage box in my closet tipped over. x) I should really clean my closet out...
    Oh my God, when I was really young my cousin gave me all of his. But then my Dad threw them all away. Given the time I'm sure there were some Base Set cards in the lot... :(
    I mean I grew up with Pokémon like everyone else, I had a lot of the cards and played XD a lot, but Diamond was the first main series game I owned. And it became an obsession after Diamond. :p I don't really know why I never played Gen. III.
    Same. Everyone at my school emulates R/S/E on their phones, saying things like "This game was my childhood!" Meanwhile I started with Diamond. Well XD technically, but Diamond was the first game I really got into.
    Yeah, I plan on dropping history and foreign language senior year, so that's what I'm hoping for.
    Are you excited for OR/AS?
    Did you skip a grade? Yeah, sophomore year's been great on the social end of things, but work-wise I've hated it.
    Nope. I'm a sophomore x)
    I've still got two long years of hell ahead of me, that's for sure.
    Oh nice, congrats on getting through high school alive. School's been tough for me, especially with it now being May, I have AP testing, projects due, marching band again, finals coming up, etc. But it's almost over so I'm just trying to get through it all in one piece. Looking forward to the summer for sure. I'm trying to get a job as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…