• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, maybe only no mega evolutions. But can use the non-mega. And no legendaries. Any region. Basically boils down to favourites ha

-------

You could keep the socks on, that doesn't bother me. And I would let you be in charge of the nuts xD
    Which is an interesting discussion to have. What would your ultimate, league winning team be??

-------

Funny story. I initially read that as'if sex was on the table you wouldn't be able to get some' and I was OUTRAGED. I'm sure I would though. I think I could occupy myself (its hard to say without sounding like a jerk and user of woman!)
    Na. Some are sh!t. Theres over 700 of the buggers now! I would never be able to train them all equally and with sufficient love, so would be unfair to catch them all.
    -------

I'd go with that. Serebii's power couple! But with less sex (sadly)
    You could say I want to catch them. Thats my real test. And my goal....to train them

----------

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yiissssssssssss. I love it when two people know a reference. Its like we are in perfect sync. Its like *tears welling up*, its like we were made for eachother
    I feel I should be though. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...

-----

HAHAHAHA are you familiar with Flight of the Conchords? 'You know when I get down to my socks what time it is...' xD
    Probably an indictment of my tremendous marketing skills and not my terrible general knowledge skills

-----------

Probably because of the disgusting toe problems
    Exactly. I learned more in that one instance than all of todays marketing lecture

-------

A while since you've last hit on some poor, unsuspecting soul?? :p
    Oh. Genuinly didn't know that!

--------

Are you cool enough to come with them to town and dance with their pals??? :D
    Yeah nah. Thats a good one. Bungy jumping isn't kiiiiiwwiiiiiiii though is it??

-------

You would supply condoms if needed? (that does mean I need to stop hitting on you, damn)
    With your watties, and jandals and other stereotypical NZ stuff. Like, umm....

-------

hahahaha, gold! Not something I probably shouldn't have said to you, mum >.<
    Oh man you are a total kiwi hahaha. Kiwiiiiii

-------

Me and cats have a bond. Which is ironic when it comes to actual pussy (cheap joke is actually sad)
    You!? A mince pie?? Is this real life!?

-------

Hmm indeed. It is quite amusing. I'll go put the washing out on the deck to dry and within seconds he will show up. Like he's waiting for me (nawwwwwwwwwwwwww)
    And now I'm spending my night watching 4 hours of tv xD

-----

They also say that cats can sense earthquakes and things like that. I haven't seen Dickie P for a while though, but I'm sure he's being treated like a king somewhere. Probably his actual home.
    You're wee lad did well ^_^

------

Oh its definitely not easier, but just have to do those things. Have to take the bad with the good. Its an interesting idea that they know when they are going to die. I suppose they do, but then how can we really know?! I think the cat was more curious than thinking she would be put into it though. Ah pets. How I love them. Thats what I miss in the flat. We aren't allowed pets. But theres a tabby that visits. We call him Richard Packer, D!ckie P for short xD
    I handed in an assignment a week early today!

------

Oh that is terribly sad. Just an unfortunate fact that pets don't live as long as we do. At least you did the right thing though. People that let their animals carry on through illness - I don't understand those people. I remember when we made the decision to put down our cat down. It was sad but also funny at the same time because mum was digging the grave beforehand, and our cat came along and had a wee poke and sniff around it before hand! Little did she know she would end up in there a couple days later xD
    Its basketball. On the xbox hahaha. And I smashed them. I destroyed them. I ripped the heart from the team and through it into the ocean. I pounded there face into the cold, hard dirt and grinded it until the blood trickled down their faces. I won :D. So nowwwwwwww, it is the NBA finals. And I am up 2-0 in the first to 4 wins series.
    4 days in. I feel the things I've been able to do will change the world. Slight exaggeration, but the point is clear. Also, I eviscerated the Golden State Warriors in game 2 of the Western Conference finals, which cheered me up. Aren't I a clever boy, using a big word like eviscerate ^_^. Used in a metaphorical sense of course
    It's like, I have so much time to myself now! The things I've been able to get done the last few days; mostly stuff I've put off for ages xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…