• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I sure do. I wanna be the very best...like no one ever was....

--------

Ok you're allowed to touch as well, but not too grabby, I hate it when guys think they're like stress balls.
    Yea but then after you've finished the story and they're at lvl 100 you pop them in the box and start breeding for some good sh!t!

------

Hahaha i'll show you my boobs, final offer.
    No that puts the fun into the game! What else is there to do, just catch them and raise them?

-------

Hahaha ok, we're still not having sex though.
    Nope, real world ****. I Earthquake the sh!t out of your Houndoom, Glalie and Rhydon. Alakazam has terrible defence so he goes down after an EQ too. After a Dragon Dance Dragonite will destroy your Kingdra and a Crunch from my Arcanine and it's bye bye Gengar. ;)

------

Hahahah this is very true.
    One day we will have this exact battle. Then we'll see who's really winning. (Just btw, my Mamoswine destroys 2 thirds of your team)

-------

Oh so every girl in Dunedin has toe fungus?
    Oh like you could do any better. I'd kick your arse in a battle.

------

And you wonder why you're not getting laid :p
    Ok. Espeon, Dragonite, Sceptile, Togekiss, Mamoswine, Arcanine. Just off the top of my head.

-------

Bahahaha oh how generous of you.
    Ooo interesting. Any limitations? All regions?

-------

Bahahaha even then it would take a lot of work to break down these walls! I'm a tough nut to crack, excuse the pun.
    Yes I agree, raise the chosen ones with love and care :p.

-------

Let's be honest, even if sex was on the cards you wouldn't be able to get past the feet issue.
    Hahaha here we go.....

-------

It's business time! See I'm not the only one who wears socks to bed! :p
    True, we can't be good at everything!

-----

Ok first off it's not like I show them off in public. My pick up line isn't 'hey, do you want to see my flesh-eating fungus on my feet?' And second I always wear socks, even to bed, I can't stand anyone looking at my feet because they're so gross haha. Not like I can help it though, typical dancers feet.
    Hahaha good one.

------

Ahhh that's pushing it a bit haha, depends on how good looking the friends are though ;) hahahaha
    Hahaha are you kidding? AJ Hackett invented the bungy jump in NZ. Literally it's one of the first questions I get asked here when I say I'm a kiwi - of course after the classic 'do you ride your sheep to school' one.

--------

Oh sh!t yes! I'd rather know the kids are having sex and for them to come to me for that sort of thing - at least I know they're being safe. Hahaha you never hit on me!
    And rugby, bungy jumping and the use of the term 'yeah nah' all the time haha.

-------

Don't worry, I'm one of those cool mums :p
    Haha oh definitely. Kiwi through and through. None of this Aussie sh!t :p.

-------

You know since I'm so proud that you handed in your assignment early I'll pretend to find that funny!
    Haha I know! It's like my post-exam treat for myself. The kiwi in me comes out there haha. We brought over heaps of Watties tomato sauce too - the sh!t they make over here is horrible and let's be honest, you can't get any better than Watties.

-------

That's a wee bit cute!
    Hahaha as you should! We finished our practical exams today so I rewarded myself with a massive mince pie this afternoon haha.

-------

Yea where they feed him probably!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…