• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not a problem... plus i forgot about its priority, nothing can kill it unless you are somehow able to survive/hit it with a strong SE attack... plus its always guaranteed to heal
    If you have the Y titular legendary, I'll be more than happy to do a temporary swap for the entry.
    Eventually there will be other pokemon I need to evolve, but not for now. As for version exclusives, I noticed you have a Xerneas, but for Xerneas a tradeback would do as I need it's Dex Entry only. Male Amaura and male Clauncher are desired. On legendaries case, if I could just borrow some of them for completing the National Dex, in the same fashion as Xerneas, that would be lovely. I'm also after five male Eevees, one Timid, two Adamant and two Modest natured ones.
    Well, both of them actually - depending on your time standard, I may not be online when you log in, so if you tell me your TS, I might figure out a common time for the trade. On how to trade - on your 3DS touchscreen press either L or R buttons to go to the PSS (you will need to turn on your wireless feature to use the PSS), after we add each other's FC, there should be a player icon appearing under the Friends bar, it will appear when we're both online, press that player icon and then press trade. You will come into contact with me (Johnny).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…