• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well competitive battling for me is gonna be on hold indefinitely. My computer's broke. :(
    I still have one more week of actual school, then I have four days of finals and I'm done.
    I got a first class trip to the hype train: First stop littleroot town. My body is ready and i cant control myself (<- this should be in all caps:/)
    Like the first or second week of June, idk what the exact date is. You?
    I have a B-, but it's borderline. It's like an 80.1% I think. And I'm pretty sure I did terrible. Now I hate this country.

And that could take a while. So far all I've decided on is one Pokémon. :p
    PO, not really a website. :p I haven't actually done a battle yet. My team isn't finished. And I have no idea why. I've tried everything. I really need to call Nintendo. I think my warranty expires in the next few days.
    I'm in APUSH because my school doesn't really offer an honors social studies class sophomore year and I had taken Honors World History freshman year so I didn't want to jump down. And the other sophomore AP history class is Human Geography which no college in the nation will accept exam credit for, so I figured if I have to take an AP I might as well get some college credit for the class. And it was a huge mistake because I'm doing terrible in the class and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a 2 on the exam tomorrow.
    I'm sure, it's not like the mods would actually do anything unless someone would report his alt.

Dude, Wii U is awesome. Well except for the fact that my can't f***ing connect to Wi-Fi. And my school is giving us Macbook Airs next year. I've never really used a Mac so I'm kinda wishing they would give us laptops instead.

I'm trying to learn for the 800th time. Except this time I'm actually making an effort to learn. But I have no idea where to start or how to build a team. So It's not going very well.

Are you in any AP classes, btw?
    Why the hell did he have to get his ass perma-banned? :(

BRO, ikr. But if we're not getting a Stadium 3, there's no way Nintendo will give us an XD sequel.
    I actually remember that. The LGBT Club, not the monkey thing. :p

Mine was actually XD for the GameCube, but I just kind of messed around on it. I really started to play it after Diamond. If Genius Sonority were to put out a new Orre game on Wii U, I would die. I love that series. And now that OR/AS have been annouced, I feel like the previous .05% chance of them putting out a new Orre game has just skyrocketed to .08%! /s
    Nah, it's not lame, clan days were fun. It's also fun to think about all of the stupid stuff us and everyone else in our clan would fight about. :p

Dude it's kind of sad, I've never actually finished R/S/E. :( The first game I really got into was Diamond.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…