• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, sure, let me get a female offspring for you. I can't guarantee its EVs though and will leave that up to you. Like I said, it's not a biggie, so don't worry about trading me anything worthwhile. ;)
    Hey Jhzaeth~

First off, you don't have to give me anything. It's not like it's a shiny. :3
    Secondly, the Mismagius was actually traded to me so its unnicknaeable. However, I may or may not have a female offspring that you could have. Or you could just borrow my Mismagius if you like too? I have loads of 5IV Ghosts, as you can imagine, if you need a 5IV parent?
    lol, if you were, I have no idea what you're talking about.. ^_ ^

I don't have any of them in 5IV, no, but I do have a Mismagius with a couple of perfect IVs (4, I think, and in a Moon Ball at that)?
    Found that out yesterday when I thought I was battling a bug leader I brought a few pokes that were weak to bug to make it kinda fair but didn't know i was battling a poison gym so I apparently had 4 counters to their team on accident :/
    what are the requirements to battle the gym leaders in the trinity league? also are the battles usually all pokes are lv100?
    I usually say wait a day for a rematch btw.

I can't battle now anyway. Watching a programme atm. Tommorow?
    Oh, happy birthday to her! :) I noticed you're helping her move and find a job, so good luck supporting her! :)

Again, sorry I can't accept your challenge at this point, but when you see me online at night again, just check in with me and I'll be glad to tell you whether I can squeeze in a match or not.
    Unfortunately for today I'm not. :/ I just came home a few minutes ago, which is late for our time, and have a Pokemon to breed for Mr. Y that I promised before going to bed. :/
    If you like I can try and arrange a match with you either tomorrow evening or Friday evening though?
    That was close haha. I wasn't expecting a life orbed talonflame. Good job Cloyster is so bulky.
    I could have swept you if not for the burn :p Yh lovely kiss is very annoying to face. ;)
    Well, I'm pretty sure that my T-tar caught you out guard. you lost two pokés because of him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…