• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright the top of the hour works for me. And no problem. Tomorrow I'm free most of the day. And sure I'll trade some gen 5 events as well. I would, however, like to get some more of the dream world pokemon before we go back to gen 4 trading. I don't want time to run out before I get as many as I can in gen 5. I appreciate the offer and we may end up trading some there if we aren't able to finish by the 20th. We'll just see how it goes. Thanks a lot for all these trades!

P.S. You should really delete some PMs so I can PM you! Do you need help?
    Not a problem. Sorry no connection issues. Just had to find everything lol.

And the only reason I m VMing is because your inbox is full. I can't PM you. You have to delete your PMs.
    As Deathknight said, I couldn't reply to your PM as your Inbox is full, so here's what I was going to send:

----------
    Hi! Thanks so much. I have an Adamant Moltres, Quiet Articuno and Hasty Zapdos. Let me know which one you want :) If you happen to breed more than one DWF Grimer, I'm looking for an Adamant or Careful one. But otherwise, I can do that side of things myself.

Thanks again!
    ----------
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…