• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ummm...yeahh that was a while ago. Iw as leader now I am not now I have my own clan and Aces HIgh is still open so contact nightwolf9182 thanks
    Ummm...yeahh that was a while ago. Iw as leader now I am not now I have my own clan and Aces HIgh is still open so contact nightwolf9182 thanks
    Hey just saying you were in Aces High and it closed but it's back up again. So please post on the forum. We need to know what pokemon you want to represent you and we need to test you again.

Thanks
    - Rezon
    ok thx i want a timid one with t-wave prfrably un hatched if possible if not then name accordingly please
    girl-Elizabeth
    boy-Gregorio
    this is what im looking for

shiny plusle and minun timid/mischievous or alert to sounds females
    shiny snorunt timid/mischievous or alert to sounds female
    shiny buizel jolly/alert to sounds female
    shiny ho-oh adamant/likes to thrash about or mischievous
    Dude, really, any normal Pokemon I want I'll breed for nature/IVs. I'm only interested in shinies and a few other events.
    *copy-pastes from her Gaia trading thread*

*Shiny Duskull * (Impish or Careful)
    *Shiny Shuckle* (Impish or Careful)
    *Shiny Scyther* (Jolly or Adamant)
    *Shiny Tangela* (Modest)
    Lesse...

Floatzel/Lonely (Nicknamed Iris, changeable)
    Fearow/Modest (Nicknamed Agile, unchangeable)\
    Tentacool/Timid (Non-nicknameable)
    Azumarill/Sassy (Non-nicknameable)
    Dratini/Adamant (Non-nicknameable)
    Gengar/Gentle (Named Gabgar, non-changeable)
    Beldum/Bashful
    Electrike/Adamant
    Togepi/Mild
    Ponyta/Adamant
    Skarmory/Quirky
    Roselia/Rash
    Machop/Naughty, Naive
    Eevee/Jolly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…