• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, well I agree, it's hard to follow with the state of the league
    Well I strongly believe your name is a nod to Sidney Crosby and I personally believe that Anze Kopitar is better.
    Heh, take your time, man. No one's rushing you. xD Though I do hope you get more time soon, to do whatever it is you want. :D
    It is funny. XD But still, in a good way. People fondly remember your works.

That is an awesome category to win! BB definitely deserved it. (Nominating Carlos is now a tradition of mine. No one bothered to nominate anyone else because he has no competition. He's that good of a character. xD )
    Hey, Sid! I'll just leave this right here:

----------
    Best Minor Character
    1: 13 votes out of 25: Carlos, Brothers' Bond by Sid87
    ----------
    Hey, Sid! I just saw the latest chapter! Man-oh-man! That was great! Elyvorg really summed up my thoughts and captured my suspicions!

I'm really glad that it's been updated! (And, it gives me an excuse to nominate Carlos once again for Best Minor Character.)
    Good.

I understand that feeling all too well. It happens in a lot of my stories (before they even start) and some RP posts, it can be quite frustrating to turn it around so it still makes sense without seeming like a total waste of effort.
    Hopefully it will be faster in updating :D No rush though if you ever get busy.
    Is, is that a new chapter?! If I missed any before, I apologize. Going to go read it now.

*edit, two chapter 24's?
    Wow. xD That's horrible. I feel really bad for all of you in the north. And I admire you all. I'd freeze within an hour. Not sure how you all survive. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…