• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was holding off on breeding them until I knew if I could get help. I'll be breeding them now, though. As for what I have to offer, I think I have a link to my (sorta) complete HA/Ball spreadsheet here.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I still have access to HeartGold, so any recatchable Pokémon there (and not SoulSilver) I can get in Apricorn balls, too.
    I'm looking for a two Pokémon: Sandygast and Minior. I have specifics like Natures, IVs, and Balls, but I intend to breed the final parents myself. I just need the children to be foreign.
    Hello. Quick question: what language is your game played as? I've been searching for someone with a non-english game to help in the final breeding process so I can get good foreign Pokémon I can use for shiny breeding. It's turning out to be harder than I thought.
    Sorry to be a pain, still stuck at work. I'll definitely be free in an hour and fifteen.

Your message inbox is full.
    Sorry about that! Could you EV train one more Pokemon when you have the chance? I'll let you choose which one you want to EV train. I have a lot of Pokemon that I still haven't trained so it would save me a lot of time!
    I saw your post in the Magnemite Thread. Could I get one of those Magnet Pull ones? I don't care for IV's as I just need one for Honedge Hunting.
    I'm GMT -6, so I think that you're 7 hours ahead of me. For me, it's 2:20 PM right now, so for you, it should be 9:20 PM. I should be available to trade in about 2 hours tonight. The issue with tomorrow is that I'm farm-sitting in the boondocks tomorrow and Saturday, and the Internet is really flaky out there. But I'll definitely be available on Sunday at 1 PM my time, which is 8 PM your time. I'll get online and let you know if I get the Internet to work tomorrow.
    Hitmonchan (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Keen Eye
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Mach Punch

Dragonair (F) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Marvel Scale
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    - Toxic
    - Dragon Tail

Zangoose (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Toxic Boost
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Quick Attack
    - Facade
    - Night Slash
    - Close Combat

Meganium (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Overgrow
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Protect
    - Synthesis
    - Toxic
    - Sunny Day

Typhlosion (F) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Blaze
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Eruption
    - Focus Blast
    - Flamethrower
    - Hidden Power [Ice]

Pineco (F) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Rapid Spin
    - Toxic Spikes
    - Spikes
    - Stealth Rock
    Misty lol (u should make an alt with this name lol)
    anyways i wanted to ask u about our youtube channel
    i don't know how can i exactly upload videos on it but i will learn so...do i need any info to do it ? password for example ?is there any for the channel ?
    wow myst ur team seems pretty epic and ready but i have some ideas for u
    1 - u forgot 4 EVs on kadabra lol ^_^

2 - primeape is pretty awesome but y choice scarf as u already have it on rotom ?
    plus primeap learns mach punch doesn't he ?
    maybe sash or orb would be way better ?
    as it's already fast enough compared to this tier
    but srsly the team is prerty solid and ur Lairon is gonna be something scary with this EVs on Def and HP plus eviolite lol
    anyways ur Samurott seems pretty weird too
    idk about this set...i'm not sure but it seems like it lacks some speed and deffences maybe a little EV on speed may help ?
    i saw an epic samurott with focus sash = torrent + hydro canon......lol that thing destroyed me....maybe u can use this idea ?
    anyways those r just ideas for the team but i'm not sure about anything......not even have experience about them ....i'll show u my team soon too (by tomorrow or after tomorrow )
    hello myst......seems ur gonna ger serious here too :D
    this is awesome
    made ur team for round 1 yet ?
    i didn't although i have chosen like 10 pokes to enter then i'll make a team of the best 6 of'em....i think i'll use combusken and floatzel
    anyways whenever u make a team post it on my/lance's wall so we can discuss ur teams too
    the new smashpass team is gonna be something :D
    .......btw it's sad that bosness left PO :(
    Hey, Mysterion.

Do you remember Anikrahman1995? Just now, he has made the decision to leave Masters and join Dragon Rush, as he stopped using Pokémon Online and can therefore no longer be a part of Masters. Since you're one of the two leaders of Masters, I feel that it is my responsibility, as your friend and one of the two leaders of Dragon Rush, to inform you of that.

Here is the conversation for reference.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…