• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My broder taught me how to breed and I hatched a beautifull skitty. But she wants to evolve AND I DON'T WANT. I read that everstone won't allow it to evolve permanently...
    I don't have aromatize in my game (x verion) and I don't like that pop corn pokemon lol. I KNOW! I'll train a ralts! It is a fairy type after all and it is my favorite pokemon. I just have to find one first...

I can trade you a fire stone... and... I don't have anything else besides that.... only the lucky egg you gave me...
    I'll definatly get Alpha Saphire. I love the ocean. What are your favorite pokemon?? Mine are: Gardevoir, Milotic, Roserade, Togekiss, Mismagius, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon.... I really love gogoat and florges as well. Almost forgot about cyndaquil!
    I know! I'm new to the games but I'm a big HUGE fan of ANIME. Kalos and Hoenn are my favorite regions specially hoenn. Milotic, Gardevoir, Swellow, Roselia, Walrein... All beautifull pokemon and I love them all. My favorite pokemon type is water and fairy. I like flying a lot too :) Which game will you choose?
    That will be my goal after the league. I searched in the net (I'm new in the games) and I think after you "catch them all" you get the SHINY CHARM!!! I WANT IT!!!!! For now I don't know how to battle much... I think. What do you like? I love playing guitar and I like to draw fashion. Maybe I'll show ou one of my creations hehehe
    [ I just VMed bobandbill and saw your username and avatar in his friend list, I like that avatar and love that username, so would you like to be friends?

If yes, let's introduce ourselves to each other. Could you tell me a bit about yourself, just like I did in this message?
    - Favourite Pokemon: Milotic.
    - Name: Pim.
    - Place of birth and where I live: Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
    - Date of birth: 28 July 1994 (age: 19).
    - I have Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism.
    - Hobbys: drawing, watching Pokemon anime, writing fanfiction, collecting Pokemon figures, gaming.
    - Since 30 January 2013, I have my first girlfriend, it's an internet relationship (she lives in Australia), it's definitely serious and true love. Her personality and appearance are perfect. Kind, understanding, honest, open-minded, no make-up, no fake tan, no push up bra, pure natural beauty and sexiness, cute smile, cute eyes, nice hair. She doesn't care much about looks and is a cute tomboy, I like that, personality matters much more than looks.
    - Main flaws: too unselfish, trouble with letting things go, I can't stand up for myself.
    - Qualities: extreme honesty, being a hard worker who isn't lazy at all, and that I've never felt group pressure, I've never tried fitting in or being popular, I don't care about that.
    - Taste in music: mostly old rock music.
    - Favourite bands/singer of mine: Queen, KISS, Pearl Jam, Guns N' Roses, Coldplay, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi.
    - Political preference: left-winged.
    - Religion: none/Atheism.

What's your 3DS friend code? It could help with the Friend Safari, and maybe a battle every now and then if you'd like. Mine is 0602-7392-5137. ]
    Huh? There's text in there. Besides which, I don't think it'd have let me make the post if there wasn't any text outside the quote tags. In case you still can't see it for whatever reason, though, I said, "Why do you assume Sand Veil replaces Dry Skin? Maybe Helioptile and Heliolisk have both those Abilities, and this one had Sand Veil all along."
    I see. I'm more into science myself, but each to their own! Any particular sort of history you are into?
    Yep, that is if I don't go on to do my PhD. But that's another matter! First I got to beat honours, and I'm in the last semester of that. (And yes, the number has indeed gone up ;_;).

And cool, good luck! What are you going to study there?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…