• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, wow, you know what's funny? I posted my congrats about your shiny Mudkip before I even read that first visitor message...I was idol when you sent to me. :)

As for Giratina, I just did tallied my 8056th soft reset. Of course, I've actually done more than that. But I won't say I "deserve" a shiny Giratina until I do 8192 recorded soft resets.

And I really do hope I find Giratina today as well. It'll be a new record of 1/8192 shinies obtained in one month for me.

But man, I still can't believe you finally got shiny Mudkip! Congrats again!
    You did it, you did it! Congratulations!!! I'm sooo happy for you!

Oh, and nice banner in your sig, too. It's sexxxy. :D
    :<
    My Photoshop crashed and I don't really feel like re-editing, sorry. ^^;;
    Unfortunately, my Photoshop was acting up and my computer shut down. This is what I managed to save.
    I'm still not finished with the banner, but this is what I have so far.

I can't figure out how to do the stripes, so I'll let you choose. Do you want them silver/gray or black?

[IMG]

Also, here's the one without stripes.
    [IMG]
    Tell me the way you want it first. If I don't like it, then I'll just do it my style.
    I was meaning that I didn't understand what you were saying at that moment.

And no, I haven't had any luck with the ladder shades (Not that I want them anyway).
    No.

I WAS giddy because I was tweaking to get a shiny Shaymin.

But I messed up. Right after the 64000 step part. Do you realize how many steps that is. :( :( :( It took forever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…