• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, man! In the back of my mind I was thinking that the time it had happened to me before was in a battle with you. When you said that, I considered whether it had just sat there with minimal friendship since the time you mentioned. More than likely, I traded it to one of my other games and then traded it back, putting it in the same predicament all over again! Sad.

I managed to do a bunch of GTS cloning the night before the Nintendo WFC went down. Not as much as I probably should have done, but more than I expected.
    Hmm...I really wanted to see how that move was going to turn out.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to call it a day. All of this was really great though! I'll keep breeding on X and see what I can throw together!

(BTW, this is not the first time I have failed to check the friendship level of one of my Pokémon using Return. I've got to do better on that!)
    Well, now I have you registered! I had a strange hodgepodge of FCs registered, and was surprised I still had Dragoon952 in their. Anyway, I'm getting on right now!
    I am now! I checked, and it hasn't given me a different FC for HG. So, here it is: 3911 1886 0113.

I'll need yours, but other than that, if you're ready to go, so am I!

EDIT: Looks like I missed you. I'll check back later this evening, but other than that, it might have to be tomorrow.
    I just put a tortilla pizza in the oven, so I probably won't be ready immediately. In the time it takes for that to cook, I'll perform a check to make sure I haven't switched DSs and made the server give me a new FC. It would be pointless for me to give you my current one without checking to see if it will still be valid 10 seconds from now!
    Alright! I'm ready (enough) for a next Saturday battle in the fourth generation! I think I'd prefer not doing a PVS match; however, if you have a point value higher than 70 in mind, you could suggest it, and I'll see if I could make it work. On the other hand, if you'd be interested in doing a mixed UU and OU match, I have some Pokémon that could make that work. (We could just do OU, but since I'm pretty sure I'll be using some UU and BL Pokémon even then, mixed sounds a little bit better.)

Breeding is not going well in the sixth generation, unfortunately. Still working, though!
    I have to apologize, since I am not ready for battle in either game. When I said I "certainly" had Pokémon for battle on HG, I spoke without checking to see whether I had enough to make a passable team. And, in fact, I made a horrible mistake about the tier to which one of my HG Pokémon belongs.

It is true that I am much closer to being ready in HG, though. Is it possible that some time in the next few days might be a good time? If so, I'll let you recommend a day. If not, should we try for next Saturday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…