• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been doing great man. How the past couple years have gone for me: Been on reddit mostly and watching Mindcrack, these youtubers that started with Minecraft and now play a bunch of other games. Really been enjoying their MarioKart 8 series especially. Got a job working as a beach lifeguard in the summer, which is pretty fun. Had to stop playing soccer because my travel team broke up since everyone wanted to play school soccer. I couldn't play school soccer because it starts in the summer and my job. I'm still swimming year round.

My spring break was kinda depressing. I was sick for half of it, and the other half, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with. Kinda a wake up call that I need to actually hang out with people outside of my swim team.
    Hey man, I doubt you'll see this, but I've been getting some feelings of nostalgia back from the days we both frequented this site. Kinda just feel like seeing how you've been doing, especially now that you're out of high school (Am I remembering that right?)
    Get on xat more often!
    PSYRRY BUT I'M DELETING YOU FROM MY GANGNAM! (clicks delete!) LOADING... ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 99%...........................*..... OPPA! It is impossible to delete our friendship.You mean so much to me. Post this to 1O sexy ladies walls who you never want to lose. If you get 3 back, you're an amazing style.
    I think all I ever remember him saying is she's your waifu, forgetting any further explanation
                          _ . -─- .
                                    ...:::__´/:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:...
                                 /.:// :.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:...
                             /.:/ {.:.:.:.:.:xr==─- .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.\
                          /.:.:.〔 ̄〕.:.:.:.:.>⌒      `丶.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
                          .:.:.:.:.:.:{ニ}.:.:.:/        __ノ \:.:.:.:.:.|
                           |.:.:.:.〔__〕.:/   ⌒ ー-     x=ミ.:.:.:.:.|
                           |.:.:.:.:.| |.:.:.フ      _     /fハ 》 .:.:.:|
                          |.:.:.:.:.| |.:./{   〃下ハ     V} |.:./:.:|
                               |.:.:.:八 V:∧  {{  Vノ     、 :;:;∨.:.:.|
                              |.:.:.:.:.:.:\}.:.:.:\   ;:;:;:;:        }.:.:.:|
                             |.:.:.:.:.:.:.:./⌒`⌒         -‐ 、  / .:.:.|
                            |.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.\⌒        /     } ..:.:.:.:.:.:.|
                           |.:..:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:Г´.:.>   、 _  /.:/ .:.:.:.:|
                          l/.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.|.:.:.:.∧     ̄> 、:.:/:.:.:.:.:.:.:}
                          /.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:|.:..:/ ',   /  /.:.:/ ̄\
                          .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.r─/  :}__/  /.:.:/       ',
                           .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: / ̄|:::/   /| |   /.:.:.:.:.′       ト
          -─‐-                |:.:.:.:.:.:.:./  :}/   / :| |  :i.:.:.:.:.:{ /       :|..:\
    .  /, -─    `丶         |.:.:.:.:./    {   ∧ :| |  :|.:.:.:./       |\:.:.\ /',
      〈// / __丿 /   丶      |..:.:.:.{      ',__/  V{|∧ 厶イ         :|\ \/  ′
        l } | {_/\    \     :|.:.:.:.:.:V⌒\  {   ∨:::::\_}八        } |{ o ,〕    ,
        |ノ ト、_>     \     \  |.:.:.:.:./  r、_,.┐  | }:::::::::::::|  {_几几几  / ,/  /\  ′
    .   └′         \     \ !.:.:.:/  />C< \|  ヽ::::::: | /    / }ノ__/  /    }  |
                      \     \/  / :}|⌒   .  }::::| ̄/    /─---r一く      /   \
                     \    {_,/   ', .     ∧::|: /    /     |   }___/      \
    Recent Visitors
    The last 25 visitor(s) to this page were:
    1rkhachatryan+, Absol6028+, Atari+, BNator92+, Burakoru+, Doodlebug+, EternalSword7+, FloatingMew+, Forsaken Greninja+, Hydrohs+, Jb+, kyogreblue3+, Lost™+, Myrrh+, Nightmare Fuel+, poix_the_yak+, QuoteMissy+, Rider Of Aeons+, RoySceptile+, Savanny Killersaurus+, SmeargleRocks+, Top Skuttler+, Toyosatomimi no Miko+, White_Roar~+, worldwaker+
    This page has had 19,757 visits
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…