• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It seems I get Meadows and Marines in Ger and Fr. I've only gotten Korean with Continentals.
    It seems like I saw more languages on different patterns back when the games first came out.
    I have quite a few pending trades and need to keep up with my breeding, will you send me a reminder
    say Tues next week? I'll go through all my games and see what I can find for you.
    Oh I'm these are all from my games and in Eng Icy Snow, Jungle, Monsoon, Savanna, Ocean.
    I looked at 3 boxes of Gardens they were all English too.
    Are you trying to get all the patterns in all the languages?
    I started out with 2 and about every month added another 2.
    Let's just say I got extremely annoyed at people wanting the Legends for Vivillon on the GTS.
    I haven't defeated the E4 in all of them. I'm at the Day Care in 4 still. I'm just before the 7 Gym in one and in Frost Cavern in one. The others I've finished the game.
    I have 11 copies of the game...
    Sandstorm
    Icy Snow
    Jungle
    Sun
    Archipelago
    Ocean
    Savanna
    Monsoon (Japanese game cards)
    Tundra (Japanese game cards)
    My true native is High Plains. I still have 2 copies set for it.
    I have to admit lying to get my Vivillon collection.
    I can't honestly say that is the only time in my life...but it's a very rare.
    Ah I know then they want to pass it on as if it were legit ...
    Not the way I choose to play. The closest I come to that is lying to my DS about what region it's in.
    I checked the main site under current events Europe. The Pokeball Vivi should be in a Cherish Ball and have a Classic Ribbon.
    That means legit ones won't be able to be traded over GTS.
    I would agree especially the shinies. Since it's only been released for a few hours. How long does it take to SR?
    The other thing is this is an Event Vivi. It should either be in a special ball (maybe Cherish) and or have a ribbon.
    That should keep GTS from completing a trade with it.
    No. I'm not actively looking at the moment.
    I've seen a lot of requests for one.
    I'm not very hopeful of actually getting one of the Paris ones.
    I'm not sure I'd trust one from a trade. I expect a lot of hacks and clones.
    I mean how many people can actually visit that 1 Pokemon center in 17 days?
    Thank you!
    If "among the first" is an accurate translation that means more of us may get one some day.
    1 Korean Continental.
    Will that work?
    Oh and forgive me but I needed to trim my friend list. May I have your code again?
    The rarity seems to vary slightly with time.
    When the games first came out I was trading a lot for Rivers and Elegants.
    I haven't had a River trade since Dec. I have gotten a few Elegants.

Most rare: Ocean, Sanstorm, and Tundra
    Most common: High Plains*, Modern, Polar, Garden
    and everything else is in between.
    High Plains has an * because I very seldom get High Plains in trade. I think a lot player know it is very common and set their games for a different region.
    Yes, I can. :)
    Don't worry, I don't ask for anything in particular. I don't need any more Vivillons either.
    My FC is 1263-5876-9064, and my time zone is UTC+1 (Sweden). What is yours?
    Oh I don't want you to sit around all day!
    That's not fun when are your friends coming?
    It looks like your in EDT?
    Neither do I...so I feel the same way :(
    I just hope they release it to a wider audience later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…