• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought he was gonna take Unove by Storm. IKR? He even said "from the boonies", what kinda insult is that?! Pretty cruel IMO. She's underrated. That's what I dislike a lot. She calls him out on everything he does! It gave me physical pain.
    Pretty much. The only reasons why I dislike BW a bit is that Ash regressed too much as a trainer, Trip was too smug to me, Iris's catchphrase while truthful, got annoying at times, the league was a trainwreck, BWS2 in general wasn't as good as BWS1, and DA was just terribly useless.
    IKR? Exactly, there are valid reasons why people wouldn't like BW, but saying it's bad because it's not DP is just plain dumb.
    Agreed so much with that.
    [Watching someone else train is SO boring, I'd rather see those episodes in Johto where the gang helps Pokemon or people out, IMO.]
    That would be far better and more in character, but if I had to rephrase that junk he said before, I would have at least said something like,

"Look, Paul, we both want to win the Sinnoh League and beat Cynthia, right? After you battled her, you told me to battle my own way, because that's what you wanted to do. Since then, I've realized what it really means to be strong: to have strong bonds with my friends and my Pokemon-- to never give up no matter what, and to treat all my Pokemon and friends equally! That's why I'm working so hard to make them as strong as they can be, the way only I can. We both have the same goals, but the way we reach those goals couldn't be any different!"
    I agree! My god, man: I remember how much I cringed listening to that. :smh: @ people having that in their favorite quotes...that was awful, and Sarah Natochenny's voice acting only made it worse.
    Thanks, man.

Definitely! Plus, Ash says THE most stupid things now like:

"I'm not a noob!"
    "Wow...Nathaniel reminds me o' me!"
    "Observation! I'm an observer: I'm doin' it!"
    "Boy, Paul, you sure like poppin' outta places, dont'cha?"
    "O'course, kay, ya see/ya know, right?"
    "I got me the x symbol!"
    "I got me this Polka-mon."
    "You're not seeing things: we're talking strong!"
    "Rock and roll!"
    I Nearly had a Seizure when I Heard all the Voices for the Characters in Mastermind Of Mirage Special.
    I can't blame you: I personally can't watch that "Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" Special again-- I'm literally traumatized by that lol: imagine, I wake up one morning, watching Kids' WB, and this crappy dub comes on and I'm like, "Oh...oh, my god...WHAT is wrong with Ash's voice? Oh well, Max will sound normal and...wait, what's wrong with HIS voice? Oh, well there's May and...OMG, she sounds like a prostitute! Well, there's Brock and...OH. MY. GOD. WTF did they DO to his voice? Did May just say sometimes I can do the right thing...did Misty just say PUH-LEEZE? What the f**k is going on here?"

Speaks for itself, huh?
    lol, man.

See "Noodles: Roamin' Off!" for the episode in question: basically there was a Shiny Metagross in this episode, and James COULD NOT stop making jokes about it being shiny, hence "off color" was born. The weird thing is, in the English dub, he tells his perfectly normal colored Carnivine that, "And now YOU'RE being off color!" and it makes NO sense, man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…