• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No one knows if the weather trio is locked for sure but the assumption is that they probably are. I've seen a picture of someone with a shiny latios that's from ORAS but I haven't seen any videos yet so I'd mark the lati duo as a hesitant maybe for now, though I'm not sure why they'd be locked if most of the other legendaries aren't.
    Hi there, Kingzard!

Congratulations on the Cyndaquil. I love his name. Awesome job!

Thanks for the kind words, too, and yeah, my luck has been pretty incredible lately. All those glowing pigs, Metang, shiny Legends from all over. I find it all really hard to believe sometimes, but I do know I put in the effort, too. I'm not saying others don't, just talking about myself, if that makes sense!

Anyway, good luck with your next hunts!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…