• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea thats what I'm saying. Because it is a reflection of me, so it has to be accurate. Especially the 6'8", 225 part. Thats me alright
    82 game regular season, but I wanted that win! I'll give you some Monty Adams stats. He's 6'8", 225 lbs of pure muscle and slightly black. So completely realistic
    I'm still annoyed at losing this game to the Rockets! Down 94-93, which a chance to win and stupid bloody mistakes! First a 5 second back down turnover, and then an offensive 3 in the key. Fml. Stupid stupid stupid.
    Two games today. Game 1 was at home to the Magic. Finished up with 25/10/2 for my best career game, including 2-2 from the 3pt line. More important than that though was getting the win in OT after we struggled heavily in the second half, to push our winning streak to 6 games. Game 2 was against the Rockets in Houston, where after having 8 quick points, and 11 in the half while going 3-3 on 3s, I only scored 2 in the second half. And he ended up losing after committing two silly turnovers in the final 15 seconds, both of which were my fault. But, onwards and upwards! Long season, and a 15-9 record really isn't too bad.
    Monty Adams basketball career is taking off! After having an up and down first month in the league, as well as the team having a mixed record, over the last couple games he has been playing well. Starters minutes, shooting the ball well and playing strong D. While primarily a '3 and D' guy he has been able to cut to the rim and get to the line on a few more occasions than before, leading to increased foul shots. Having knocked down 23 in a row recently, he's been shooting the 3 better too. Over 50% for the month of December! While averaging 17,6 and 3 for the month to date. This recent upturn in play has lead to a 5 game winning streak for the team, rising to 3rd in the East, as well as several endorsements for Monty Adams, including signing with Jordan and being on the cover of the latest 2k Sports magazine. The star inside Monty Adams is about to blossom!

------------

o btw dats all on da xbox....
    I won't lie. I'm actually very good at it xDD

------

Time for me to leave now. SLEEP to have (definitely not anything else after sexytalks tonight...*cough*) Night night my most favouritest person with toe fungus and probably kick arse boobs!!!
    You have the time and patience to do that?? You put your pokies through all that effort when really all they want to do is sit on a beach and bathe (in my head xD)

------

Worst. Marriage. Ever. (though I will definitely look). Even pokemon get some!
    Exactly! To care and love them, and do the story and stuff.

-------

Aww. Not even saucy supplementaries or foreplay?
    Well great. I'm sure I could whittle away at it though. I would have a lot of fun running obscure 'sets' though. Also btw, I don't care for natures or IVs or any of that. Takes the fun out of the game.

------

And besides, the toes are in socks, and I'm not one of those creepy toe and feet people. Why be all for that, when there are boobs to look at!
    Me thinks you are basing this on competitive battling. I'm talking about real world battles man. Not this competitive stuff

-----

They've all probably got something much, much, much worse
    I think I could

-Alakazam
    -Houndoom
    -Glalie
    -Kingdra

I only need 4. Would've had Arcanine but you nicked 'em for your team!

Ok, I probably would need two more, so...

-Rhydon.
    -Gengar

Thats a winning team right there

========

I think I know perfectly well why I'm not getting any.......the toe fungus :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…