• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Toyosatomimi no Miko

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I was in my trumpet days, we had to go to the school at 6:30 in the morning for practice because it didn't meet our teacher's expectations beforehand.
    What is this guide everyone's talking about? @_@
    I don't know much of it, haha! I thought Evangelion was confusing, but KagePro is even more. I shall check the source material then and see if I can get what's about and its plot more. I have watched all the episodes released and am waiting the next one. Anxiously.

By the way, why Kano and Kido are so awesome?!
    I remember the time that all freshmen we're held until second lunch the first two weeks of school because we weren't "ready for the wild@. .-.
    I don't think I ever had any class far away from the cafeteria tbh. Well except for having to go through two courtyards to get lunch this year but that was in 1st semester.
    Sometimes I actually eat nothing and hope my brother stops by at a Dunkin Donuts or something.
    Have you seen that Mekaku City Actors anime? There's a good lot of people watching nowadays. I'm just curious if you too have seen it. I'm curious if I should put my hands on it.
    Usually I can grab a bowl of cereal despite waking up at 6:00 to get ready for school but now that I'm graduating next week, that becomes moot.
    I had soggy breakfasts made for me. I don't think omelette sandwiches at 6:00 in the morning sounds healthy.
    Eh the time never bothered me. I only disliked how hot dogs and burgers were our lunch/dinner those three years.
    I onyl watched the first episode of Mekaku, my friend wants me to watch the others though, also you're the one who said "What up?"
    I used to go to amusements parks back in middle school when I played the trumpet. All of those three years at the parks were in 90 degree F weather and we didn't get home until 11:00 PM at night.
    Ah nice! I haven't been to an amusement park since 2012 I think. Hopefully I'll go for my graduation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…