• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, that's funny. Yeah, most anime is standard crap like that, but Death Note O_O

Sorry, my freaking internet lagged >_< I hate it when it does that...

It said it was still adding the message, so I added a little more text :p didn't know it would double post >_<
    I don't believe in Bandwidth, to me it's something fake made by the government. XD

The only good anime out these days is Bleach... And I'm up to date with the Japanese episodes, so I have to resort to other animes on the internet, but most of them are on that damn MegaVideo crap >_<

Wait... The limit on MegaVideo has something to do with bandwidth!!! Omg, it's real O_O!
    Dude, I've been watching Higurashi no naku koro ni, only the first 3 episodes so far, and the suspense in it is great O_O To bad MegaVideo is gay and wont let me see more than 72mins at a time >_<
    Crap, it's also off a game called Riveria: The Promised Land, lolz, and it just sounds cool. I think I'm gonna edit it a little...

Lolz, you mentioned Disturbed twice. Breaking Benjamin is good, Dairy of Jane and Breath are my faves.

Anyways, I'm gonna go die (sleep) now, I'm pretty much misspelling every word I'm typing, and then correcting them... It's been good talking to you, cya :s
    Oh no no no, I'm an Atheist as well, I just have a whole different view on bad and good, like Kira from Death Note. I just know that bad people should die.

I see, I pretty much like the same except for Classic Hard Rock, I also don't like old metal like Iron Maiden, the only exception is Metallica, and even they aren't to good IMO. Bands I really like are Bullet For My Valentine, Five Finger Death Punch, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, and System of a Down.
    I know what you mean. During winter break (almost a month) I went nocturnal and watched bleach all night long (lol, I'm a nerd, w/o the glasses).

The previous year before that, I got in a lot of trouble do to insomnia, as it didn't let me go to sleep at night, I'd be half dead in the morning and stay at my house instead of going to school. I missed 38 days that year.
    Heh, yeah I don't worry about it much (if not, at all). People around here don't try to start fights with me, and if they do, I'm a very lazy person, so I just walk away most of the time, I don't care what people say/think and I can ignore some pretty big offenses.

Funny thing is, all those colors look perfectly fine to me, even in the Dark Theme XD I especially like the Cyan and Green lol

PS: Omfg I posted on my damn profile again on accident >_<
    Ah, I see. Where I live, it's your average party and sex days/nights, except I'm the person who is labeled Emo, as I hate those preps and jocks, and the parties :s (plus I only wear black (besides jeans) so that doesn't help, not that I care what others think though)

I think I'm gonna keep this color :p If it doesn't burn lol
    Yeah, I think i'd get pretty mad if I got called a groupy of someone >_> I don't post much outside of the rates section, so I wouldn't really know about people starting fights over nothing. Although that idiot tried making a big deal about it.
    Yeah, GIMPs decent.

XD He dissereved that :p

I don't like bumping :| I swear i'd get infracted for bumping anyways >_>
    Haha, yeah, I was getting ****** at GIMP, I make sigs anymore :( my most recent one is the Neku sig in my, well, sig. I said "Wtf, I don't care" and just downloaded the file lol.

:( I feel like it's my fault you got the infraction and the ban warning...

And I got it for a stupid reason, my Battle Thread was on the second page, and really? Who the hell checks the second page? So I make a new one, and I get this message saying I had to wait until it was on the third page to make a new one >_> This was a long time ago though :p
    My damn laptop got 4 trojans and 1 other piece of crap so I had to wipe out the entire hard drive (like buying a brand new computer). I waited 5 freaking hours to scan my computer, with the program saying "Register your software now to remove 91 infected items!" I was like, screw this. All my music is safe, I had no documents, as I only surf the web and use GIMP. Ah, now I feel like I have to download a lot of things :s

Oh well, that's what I get for trying to download Photoshop illegally lol. That's why I wasn't on >_<

Yeah, I'd talk about the ban threat if I was you, that's going to far =/

PS: I got 3 infraction points lol
    That's what I meant. In that case, everyone's a little bit sexist too. I laugh at woman jokes and I'm a feminist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…