• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HECK it is gonna be! xD
    This will really change how people will look at johto
    PS I love your sig pic!

----------
    Hi I'm Salamence
    Is tat Arceus bothering you again? I can eat him if you want
    ----------
    Dude we gotta talk more!
    I know I will snag SoulSilver as soon as it comes out! Or, well, at least as soon as i have enough money xD
    I am pre-ordering Soul Silver as soon as possible.

I really liked the Day and Night system, my favorite feature
    D
    but erik destler is a guy name D: D: D:
    D
    Yeah. I'm a guy. XD;

Some people don't even know if I'm a guy or a girl still.
    It's weird. :{
    Yeah, I know, right! Silver was the darkest rival ever. I would remember Silver as a rival before any of the others... They were all either your neighbors or really unsure of themselves. Wally was awesome, don't get me wrong, but he was really nervous and unsure of himself. He seemed unstable at times. Silver was confident and it made him strong.

I will always love Silver.
    :) yup i do have one in my game and proud of the lil guy :D i think Shaymin did a lot for me i love the movie!!! im so happy shaymin is one of the 4 guardians of shinno
    D
    well, that doesn't matter.
    you can be here for 5 years and still be a noob :B

But, however, you're not a newbie any more XD;
    D
    haha.
    I guess. o_o;

"Veteran Member"..eh? oO
    D
    ----------
    I like how there's this little subniche where the mods talk n wutever, instead of toiling around mysteriously, like the mods in the other forum's i've been to
    ----------
    wha t o_O;
    Lol, word does spread fast, doesn't it? Lol, thanks, but I'm sure we'll be talking a lot, so things will pass quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…