• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ibuki Mioda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no ........ .. i... i am... deaded.... .. ... naegg,.. .,,, . my time here i s up...you must find the killer.... ..AND STOP H
    A lot of people did, it was pretty big a few years ago. Never quite appealed to me, though, only watched it to fit in. :p (tell no one)

Though I really gotta hand it to the people who can make you cry even when you've already been spoiled and know who dies and so on so forth.
    No... I think it's a pretty good thing to reaffirm that you're still human. I've a reputation for not being able to cry (my close friend of 7 years has never seen me shed a tear, yawns aside) so I try to make myself as teary-eyed as possible with fiction, lol.

But yeah. I do think that it's natural if you really like a certain character. And it's kind of fun, too, in a weird way.
    Goldie is the dog with the plaid dress, if I remember correctly? Your game is quite the miracle: treat it well. ;)

But really, why do people like specific villagers if they all have preset personalities? Is it appearance? Nostalgia? Specific lines?
    TIME TRAVEL POLICE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST

My conscience is way too sensitive for that. Good luck with your tenth villager, though. Don't be disappointed :p Most villagers will grow on you.
    Played that straight for a week, dangerously addictive. Forgot to do a lot of homework, good thing it released towards the end of the school year. (NL, I mean)

I just can't keep up with that much responsibility, man. Profit-oriented mindset: grow as many fruit trees as physically possible, sell at highest price you can, check daily for great deals, etc. etc.
    Oh hey, glad to see you again. :D

It's fine if you're not on too often, especially if you've lost interest. It's no good to force yourself, so do whatever you'd like. though I hope ORAS will lure you back this fall...
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I took mini hiatuses from SPPf every few months way back when. Assuming you're not gonna be active for a while, is it because you're busy? (with school, mainly, with finals and all)
    I was reading and saw you wanted a valria ( how ever you spell it) mask, I have a spare if you want it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…