• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PrismaticPrincessAnna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should. I'm actually making a legit attempt to watch every animated Disney movie.

I suppose that could work.
    I tend to prefer the movie versions over the pop version when it comes to Disney songs. The only exception would be Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas, where both version are as amazing as each other.

Yeah, I suppose. But what history could they have?
    Oh right, I thought you meant her voice stuck with you. I listened to both versions of Let It Go last night and Idina's voice is still in my head.

Yep, that's it's name.

Okay.
    She has one of those voices that blows you away, especially when you hear it live. When I saw her on the West End in Wicked, her performance of Defying Gravity floored me. It was powerful, emotional and that's exactly the way it should be done.

I don't know. The more and more I look at it, the more I think it's meant to be a Reese's PB Cup. Whichever you decide.

Similar to her usual hair then?

Exactly xD
    Her voice tends to have that effect on people.

It looks more like a cupcake holder or maybe even a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Ooooh, I used to eat those all the time in college. Here's a picture for comparsion: (second one looks closest)

What will Anna look like?

Yeah, I ship in one fandom at a time.

Ah.
    I heard Demi's first. It's alright, but I definitely prefer Idina's.

Hmm, I've forgetten what it looks like.

That's good.

I don't have any I can think of.

Neat. I wonder how they do it.
    I hardly ever hear Demi's version.

Lolz.

Very nice.

I don't understand crossover pairings half the time.

That is so cute.
    Nope, the movie version.

The title.

I love how you say "in Frozen" when one half of the shipping is not xD
    Today at work, they played Let It Go. Everyone has Frozen fever it seems.

Is she a fan of ElsAnna too? I'm guessing she is if she liked the fic that much.

Cool titles. Shampoo has got me curious.

That's what I thought.
    Ooh, spicy xD

There's a good chance of that happening. People are loving these Frozen fics atm.

She's bookish and likes to play the sax?
    Sharp and icy, I would imagine xD

It's gettting popular.

You can think of that once you've finished the chapter.
    A blade of ice would be more believable, yes.

Yep.

He's right. People might think it's a reference to that movie.

Dinner for me.
    WHY?!?! There's nothing but bootlegs online!
    I never had a Feebas, or it's evolved form.
    Okay, I want to do the contests so badly, like a lot. The Feebas hunt, arguably the evilest thing ever devised in a Pokémon game, next to competitive Pokémon training lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…