• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Or possibly trying for a Misty like love interest? After all, the writers may think they need new ideas, so they decided to have a character fueled by love, which would've been an interesting idea, if it wasn't too much in your face.
    I dislike him more as Brock (just atrocious to me) than as Drew, honestly, but I still agree Oliver was much better either way as Drew.

She said this line the way I'm typing it in a high-pitched, squeaky, fake voice: "It'smyhounnnnnoooourrrtobehere!" IKR, gal?
    Thanks!

He did okay there (for once), but honestly, way, way too deep a voice for a kid: Oliver Wyman/Pete Zarustica was excellent as Drew and the best, IMO.
    But, do you think that Serena's crush on Ash could be an attempt to get more viewers?
    [ Um... Of course it's the writers's fault, but still... Of course it's the writers getting a mean way to write Misty out of the show, but in the show, the reason is that Misty's sisters got a holiday and realized how awesome it is for them to not have responsibilities, so they force Misty to be a Gym Leader until her death, so they can do nothing while Misty's dream is broken. ]
    [ I know, I'm not blaming Misty, I'm blaming her sisters AND the writers.

If Misty would develop and would've won the Whirl Cup, we give Misty credit. In the same way, her sisters deserve credit (read: blame) for what they did to Misty. Of course the writers would be responsible for both these good and bad things, but so are the characters when not breaking the fourth wall. I always know the writers are responsible, but I also look at what characters are doing. It's not like Misty's sisters are totally innocent, just because of the writers. ]
    [ Well, like I said to pokemon fan 132 today, you should hold both writers and characters responsible. If Misty does something nice, you give Misty credit, not the writers. So if her sisters do something bad, I think they should get blamed. Of course the writers control everypony in the show, but again, if we give characters credit for good things, we should also blame characters for bad things. ]
    [ I also think she should take that risk and say "f*ck the Gym, I have a dream!" However, Misty won't do that. She hates being a Gym Leader, but she doesn't want the Gym, her "family business", to get closed. And of course the writers just make the decision to not do so. ]
    Agreed on Max, gal.

I can't blame you, although it's Satoshi and Nyasu that irritate the hell out of me lol. I can see that point of view: yup.
    I do like Max, but that's because I saw him having depth and reasoning for his actions most of the time, while also being snarky and such: I think Bonnie is cute, but outside of the Flabebe episode, she hasn't really shown any depth and the like, which is why I'm not a fan of her if that makes sense. If XY027 Bonnie returns again, then I'll like the character, though.
    Alyson Rosenfeld is the worst VA post-4Kids for a newly introduced main character, IMO, so yes: Mariya Ise is at least decent as Eureka in the ORG JPN Version, but I still don't like the character much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…