• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I can't stand those names. I even like Shiny Muk better than those

Sweden =/= Netherlands .... Netherlands is next to Germany, above Belgium and France and right of the UK. Sweden is next to Finland. Although the languages do look a bit familiar, just like Dutch and German

But Sableye didn't :(

Yeah, or at least a Pokemon following you. Pokemon PikaYellow, although PikaBlue sounds better IMO XD

Who, thats a lot of tekst. I hope this isn't a bit of a short answer, but those tests are important for your future career right? So if you don't make it, you can't get refused on them right?

No? Yes? Maybe?

Ehm, Lets see, I am good at helping people in these situations ((self-absorbtion XD))
    Have you ever talked to him personally? Does he have any roots or heritage from his parents why he would do these things? ((E.G. that his parents where once treatened by a 'foreigner'))
    Like which? I always hate names without Capital letters or spaces in between two words

No, I live in the Netherlands. ^^

But hey, if we all start talking about it, Gamefreak must notice it and give it to us ^^ At least one, right?

Thats true. But I would love to see the remakes of those. I do hope, however, that they dont make remakes of the remakes of RBY, if you get what I mean

Haha, dumb children are so, uhm dumb... Yeah, lost the power in my sentence there XD. But what is a State Test exactly if I may ask?

That's a possiblity
    I think I won't, Swalots are amazing enough :p Although it might finally allow me to get another avatar ^^

At The Moment, so I have spring break right now!

Swalonite? Swalotite R(uby), Swalotite S(apphire), Swalotite X. at least better then Mukite or something like that

I hear a lot of people complain about the state tests lately
    Rare Candies are really useful to train your Pokemon when your want them to go to lvl 100 without too much training

I am unproductive right now, should be learning for Dutch at the moment, but I don't want to :p

Have you dowloaded one? Or aren't you planning on doing that?

I don't think so, then you would have lied in the beginning.

That is true. But I want to use different Pokemon each time, but now the good fliers are almost gone.

The royal Demon Chicken is Blaziken I guess? I like to call that one KFC :p

Like what? A psychic type or not?

I don't have to. Its acids will destroy anything, its Pokedex describtion says. By this, you are invited to my funeral :p

I forgot that I had a steel type already... I think Blastiose is the better and last choice then. Those typings and sprites really appeal to me, so this would definetly be my team, unless I find out it really doesn't work

You too. And also a happy threekings, if you call it like that
    Not the masterballs; it is hard to use them all when there are only 493 different pokemon :p

An unproductive? What does that mean?

Via the app-store or look on the internet. Just search GBA ((OR GB color)) Emulator on the internet, you'll probably find one.

Lets just say you are younger then me :p

I like to have a flier in my team too, although most fly pokemon do suck a bittish

Aha. Now I get it :p

If you were to teach Helioptile Bulldoze, Poison can be crossed out. Gardevoir sounds nice. You could Mega-evolve it then

Don't know. If I were to have a try, I would probably not be able to speak afterwards.

I think that if I were to teach Dragalge and/or Malamar Surf, I will be fine. And I will keep Talonflame and Dragalge, because they look awesome. Although I might be using Blastoise instead of Lucario

And by the way, HaPpY NeW YeAr
    I think I could make you one! It just might take about a week because I need to get my tablet fixed~
    I also have 999 Master Balls and Rare Candies in that game, but the Rare Candies start to shrink because I used them to much... But I mostly use that game to catch pokemon I dont have, use the GTS or breed pokemon.

I hear that sort of things a lot these days. I dont have any problems with my parents then. Maybe you could just sneak your 3DS into your room?

An emulator is a fake GameBoy Color or Advance for on your mobile Phone or your Computer. You can download ROMs on the internet and then play them with the use of the emulator. And the emulator also has nifty options like speed x16 or so

It is 11,25 years! I know!

You said it was a Flying pokemon... Golurk is Ground and Ghost. Some Normal Pokemon I do like though, but only the strong ones and/or the Dual Type ones, because that makes them stronger.

Red Lugia? never heard of hit...
    Souns as a nice team! But why a Ground type? You could just slap Bulldoze on your Helioptile. That is also a nice choice for my team, maybe I will take that one too. Hmm...

I know, but at least nobody knows my real location now :p Although it sounds quite awesome too, wouldn't you agree?
    Aha, guess it isnt a problem at all then

Yeah, that is kind of the problem. And besides that, it would take an awful lot of time to complete it

I am playing it on an emulator on my mobile Phone, my current team is Blaziken, Ludicolo, Sableye, Swalot, Gardevoir, Flygon. Currently levelling up in victory road to lvl 50

But you could also say an age +-1 year of an age of 11, right?

I hate Dunsparce too, just like almost all normal pokemon. Maybe you picked a Braviary/Mandibuzz?

I think I would pick Y, although the letter X sounds nicer :p
    My team would probably be: Chesnaught, Talonflame, Dragalge, Aegislash, Malamar, and probably Mega Lucario, not so sure about the last one, maybe I will replace it with a fairy
    Did it happen to you? ouch...

If i were to have a Shiny Charm, it would be possible because I have a japanese ditto.

Ah, I almost did too :p Although Hoenn is one of my favourite regions

That is 11 then? I am 15, but you already knew that, didn't you?

Maybe it was Sigilyph? Or Unfezant? Nice team, looks like you pick the strong ones only :p
    Wow, got Lucky that I didnt have that then :p I was younger back then you know

I know. I once thought of a full shiny pokedex, but that isnt possible...

I think none of them uses a Lapras or Dewgong, or maybe even Walrein

So how olda are you now then?

ehm, I had an unfinished one of Swanna, Lucario, Magmar, Serperior, Zoroark and Muk
    and a finished one with Emboar, Lilligant, Golduck, Espeon, Flygon and Magnezone.
    yours?
    The only cheat I really used was the one were you could walk through everything. Howeer, this didnt make it possible to reach Arceus. I tried to find one on the GTS since I also have the cheat that I know the whole pokedex, but I only had limited time of wifi, since I only had it during my holiday in France

I have mostly tried chain hunting, but I Always get interrupted at 33 or so. I tried SRing for Lugia, but that is so boring according to me. And I tried hatching gulpins. Done 100 eggs so far

Well, if you would encounter a Dewgong, it would kill your Emboar with a surf attack or something like that, and your Simisage with AuroraBeam. And then you would have a problem I think

That is cool in someway. Did you also lose your games of the normal DS, or just the DS? If I were to lose my DS, my parents would probably tell me to buy a new one myself, since I have 'enough' money

I do have them indeed. But I have only played White2
    Due to this somewhat of cheating, I only hve to catch Arceus and then I have the full pokedex of DPtHGSS. But I dont have wifi... And I am not able to transfer them too White, because of the R4 card.

Have you ever hunted for any then? Like a LickiLicky? ((which I have too))

Yours is nice too! although I see a bit of a weakness for Ice/water pokemon... I had a weakness against dragon...

No I dont. I only have a DS lite, and since I am 15 years old, I dont think I should buy a 3ds just for pokemon. But I would love to play it, since you can catch Swalot before post game
    An R4 card is somewhat of a cheating device. You just get yourself a storage card ((SD)) and then you can put games on it and play them on your DS. That is why I have almost all pokemon games. But I dont cheat pokemon, that is not fair I think. However, I did walk with a cheat to Darkrai from the Island of Cresselia

That is a shame. Did you just run, or defeated it? And dont you hae any other shinies? I heard the new games have som pretty awesome odds

I caught an Unfezant, Liepard, Zebstrika, Simisage, Emboar and Seismitoad, all before Lenora
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…