• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh my God I thought I replied to this. Here I go again...

I hope this means you're done with that paper. :D Tell your supervisor he/she is lazy as fck and slay that paper!

Oh, noted. So it has to be all software. XD "Mechatronic engineer" sounds so damn cool! Better than "creative writer", mind you. Hahaha.
    But it was still pretty good lunch, I bet. XD

That's more than a fourth done, then! Yaaay! And important means it's both easy [to process] and difficult [to write] so good luck!

XD I'm half-and-half about them, but that shouldn't be something I should be saying now hahahaha. And ooh, sounds cool! Does that mean that if ever I have a software problem I can ask you? XD
    It IS a uni... and unis usually suck with organisation and etc. =(

No idea? You best resolve that then. =p Do you have a general gist to convey about it though? I am curious.

Are you going to take the washing machine with you all the way from Adelaide though...? =p

>:]
    I live for a genuine free lunch. I've yet to have one, though. XD Hey, that's great lunch. Mayonnaise may not be my favorite condiment for toast [that would go to peanut butter] but that's great food right there.

Time and motivation are as hard to come by as free lunches, so I don't blame you for finding it difficult. =))

I help out in creating e-learning sites and digital versions of textbooks. Don't have anything specific yet since I just started out, but I'll find that out soon enough. How about you, Mr. Google? What're the details of that amazing job offer?
    There's less anything involved. Except maybe you get more enjoyment. =))

Then that must mean it's a breeze for you! Haha. I'm sure you've learned how to bs papers. At least, I think it's essential for any college student to learn. XD

Holy crap. The most exciting part about my first day was how almost everyone in the division came from the same school, so it was a bit easier to talk to them [though it was still hard]. Oh you and your perfect life. =))
    That's good. Aww man, free food is the best food, even if you don't like the food too much. :))

Damn, I had a few professors like that too. We had ko idea what was going on and in the end we didn't even know the deadline of our final project. :))

But that's unfair! You're the older one so the ~mature~ wisdom should come from you! XD
    I guess Sydney is just bigger and hence has more people to get through?

Yay, only three subjects! Still, good luck, and make sure to work on the project/report over the break between semesters if you have one to do.

The problem with Sydney is that it is darn expensive, so sharing is necessary. =( I am currently saving up money and plan to move out with friends next year at least somewhere significantly closer than the central coast! At least I have a scholarship for my PhD work now, having money is nice. =)

Can do! >:]
    Thanks! I have my undergrad graduation at the end of this week too! About time, tbh...

Good luck with your honours. It can indeed get rather hectic, as I learnt last year. @_@ And sydney, oooh. Even despite what you learnt about Cityrail before? =p

Done any writing of late or the like? That is, on non-uni subjects.
    Socializing is the bane of everyone's existence, after all. XD But I assume you had a great time? [Well, you should've, seeing that you were offered a job and all]

Didn't say it would be easier =)) But at least it's proof that you can churn out those thousands of words. And no, keep them coming! It's refreshing, and it's not too far off since my work deals with education too, so we'll both be ranting about education-related stuff soon enough. Haha.

I don't know yet, but I'll find all of that out come tomorrow! Nope, applied to it through one of those online job search things, so I'm going into it very blindly. I met the head of the division though and she seems nice.
    Hi Zadros!

Life goes as life does. In waves of busy-ness and less-busyness, I suppose, and luckily nearing the end of the former I think/hope after this week. Started my PhD and it is less intense than the previous year of Honours! (Much less coursework and hence less constant assessments/etc). Yourself?
    It was near where I went to college, which is a bit far from where I live, but I'll just have to make do with it. XD

Haha, that's also an option. Depends on how your work is.

Woo it's been a while since I've heard school-related rants XD Hope that report goes well! 12,000 words may seem a lot, but then we've written thousands of words for fanfics here, so you can use that as a point of comparison =))
    Got into a publishing company! Focuses on education and stuff. And thanks!

Let's just remember each other in general =))

So misery = adulthood? Sounds about right ahahaha
    I'm doing fine! Since the last time we talked [which was November 2013, I see], I graduated from college and I got a job! I'll be starting out tomorrow, actually. XD HOLY CRAP CONGRATS! I remember you saying that you were only applying for an internship and now look at you!! Be sure to remember me once you become rich and famous XD

But now we're old together and that just really sucks =))
    ZADROS IT HAS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME OH MY GOD HOW HAVE YOU BEEN

Also thank you! I don't feel as adult-y as I thought I would be, but I say that every year so haha
    Woooo you can do it! It's almost done and it's gonna be funfunfuntiemz for you after!

Yep, though it's sad that there's a lot of politics going on even though it's a national tragedy. But eh, our country won't be complete without it.
    So you have two left? That isn't too bad! You can do it :D

Yeah, seeing as it was an absurdly strong typhoon and the typhoon-preparedness of the country leaves a lot to be desired, it isn't that surprising that this happened. Still, it's a real tragedy, though it's nice that the country and a lot of other parts of the world are coming together to help.
    How many are there left?

And fortunately none, since the typhoon affected the central part of the country more, and we live in the northern part of the country. There were a lot of heavy rains here too, but not nearly as devastating as what happened in the central part of the country, which is really terrifying. x_x
    Ooh, there's still lots more ahead of you! I know it's a pretty harsh wait, but it'll all be worth it :D

That's only a few weeks from now, so woooo excitement! Be sure to tell me how it goes!
    I actually really like a lot of the new Pokemon, moreso than Gen IV and Gen V. Hawlucha [wrester eagle] is meh, but the Kalos dex is filled with a lot of really nice additions. As for Megas, I really like Mega Mawile and Mega Kangaskhan! The others are cool too, though I question some designs.

Wooo, when do you start? And do you know what you're gonna do?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…