• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, well, thank you for considering it, in any case, kirby#s. There simply seems to be a limited amount of time for me to figure out how to disarm my dear Tadashi, but first I must figure out what she means by it and why. At the very least, I hope there's nothing sketchy going on in my mind that I'm not aware of yet. o_o

Thank you again for your help, anyway. ^_^
    Oh, no, not like a punishment, I'd think. More like defusing a ticking bomb, I believe. I'm not entirely sure. For example, maybe knocking a shrimp out of Tadashi's hand might be disarming her, if the shrimp was a weapon. You've never heard of anything along those lines? I'm trying to figure out how to disarm her. =s

And no... you never do know with her, do you...? *pondery eyes*
    Since my list grew a bit, I suppose I should delete some people I don't talk to anymore.

Eh, I drowned a few times in the cool water.. My dad had to save me a few times..

Thanks. I'll try to do Ho-Oh, since it seems reasonable to do so.
    Hello hello, dear kirby#s.

Pardon the seemingly random intrusion here, but I have something of an important query to ask your thoughts on. You're Tadashi's e-wife, correct? You wouldn't have had to disarm her in some way at all, have you? =P

If you have, or have done anything of the sort, I'd really appreciate an anecdote or the like about it. ^_^
    DID THE DOWNLOADS GO THROUGH?
    DID THE DOWNLOADS GO THROUGH?
    PLEASE TELL ME THE DOWNLOADS WENT THROUGH.

caps
    Heheh... The last three messages you've sent me have all started with "Oh"...

And no, I didn't think you were implying that I was addicted, I was just saying, for the record, that I'm not addicted. And you do have a good point, it's nice to have at least met them once. Still very anxious nonetheless, though. Just 50 days now!

That's so cool that you're already working and that you have someone to look up to who's done the same thing. I'm an only child, and I've never had much of a job, a paying one nonetheless, until now. I wanted to, but no one ever helped to get me started. Luckily I've got a nice neighbor who I just met recently who gave me the idea of working in our area, so he helped get me started with that.
    I wouldn't call myself addicted... It's kind of awkward since I've only actually known most of these people for only a day, or I have yet to even meet them in person. That's how I need to know people, it's just not the same when it's only online. And as you said, it won't be long before I'll actually be on campus. It's 51 days, counting the rest of tonight.

Working indoors? You got a job? What are you doing?
    It's okay, I fail to talk to my list of 149 friends.. It's quite hard.. I'm on summer break as you might guess, I went to a lake and attempted to do some swimming (I don't know how to swim..) and I watched a movie. If you don't mind me showing, I made this Lugia headshot thingy.
    That's alright, I completely understand. As long as my most loved supporters are getting their updates, that's perfect with me.

Oh yes, you bet I'm quite anxious about that. Luckily I have facebook to keep in contact with people there, so I at least get a taste of it from back here. But today was a nice hot day, so I enjoyed that a lot. I may actually finally be getting a summer job- painting fences. Eh, I really need something to do.

Everybody's gotta show off their obsessions with those sprites. Can you believe that he did mine in under two minutes? I just don't believe it.
    Hey, it's been forever!

Awesome new signature, by the way. I got one too! These things are just too awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…