• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you on? I noticed your message about 15 minutes after you vmed me a few hours ago and then I made the mistake of posting on my wall instead of yours... I didnt realise you wouldnt have seen my reply :p I hope I havent missed you :D
    Hey, I will be available most of the day today and tomorrow.
    Message me when you are ready, I have a Blazikenite, Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, and Pinsirite for you IIRC.
    And, I have no preference on the Fletching, seeing as both are pretty much the same.
    Ok, I have my end ready as well. If Im not mistaken you wanted an Air Cutter Charmander, a Shiny Archen, a Blazikenite and a Charizardite X.
    Hey! I hope you've had a good week. I'm ready to trade whenever you are, so just give me a holler!
    Also, the nidorans are done surprisingly quick (managed to hatch a 4IV one on the second egg, used that to rebreed for them). If you want it, I'll accept a timid snorunt with spikes/switcheroo (I have a cottonee who can transfer over the latter if you need it). Plan on breeding a froslass anti-lead after I'm done EV'ing the nidorans.
    Thanks for bearing with the wait! My exams are now over, so I can trade for the Jiracho tomorrow!!
    It really depends. With an action replay (or "AR"), I can basically capture any pokemon shiny or not, and make it any level/teach it any move. The problem is that there are certain "restrictions" with poketransfer that prevent people from sending over pokemon whose movesets are illegal (things like magikarp with sacred fire, or a pawniard who didn't learn knock off from the move tutor). Thus, if you wanted me to acquire those pokemon for you I'd have to breed them off myself and then acquire all the BP for their moves (the BP alone taking a few days, as that too can't be acquired from the AR and must be done manually). As for an asking price, I'd want something of extremely high value that I can use for my teams once the tiers get set, something along the lines of 3 5-6IV shiny competitive pokemon for each fitting the bill (or two depending on if they have egg/tutor moves).
    Yeah, having things like those would be a daunting task as there are no "codes" available to get those moves whilst still making them transferrable (I tried plenty of times, couldn't get that damn shiny magikarp with destiny bond/spore/aeroblast/final gambit). Don't get me wrong though, I "could" acquire you those pokemon in their non-shiny forms as I do have a legal 5IV ditto on my b2. The problem is that it'd take a hell of a lot of time to do so (at least two weeks) and the asking price for it would be pretty high due to this. If you really like nidoking though, you could have that shiny one at no cost. Or, if you waited a few days I could give you a timid/hustle 5IV nidoran male/female and you could have one for competitive use.
    I enjoy my sleep, but get a little cranky when I oversleep. xD

And go for it! Feel free to surprise me; not really looking for much in return. lol owo
    Oh snap, you're right. ;w; *just woke up from oversleeping* Uhhh, well I'm available now, if you'd like to settle the trade! I know just what to give in exchange to make up for it. xD
    I was breeding some Horsea in Heavy Balls earlier yesterday, though I didn't bother to put egg moves on them yet because I only just wanted to hatch a perfect one with Sniper.
    I hatched two perfect Timid females with Swift Swim, however, so you can take one of them. ^^;
    Not too sure what I'd want for it, seeing as with an AR I can basically acquire all legendaries. Perhaps you could give me a few breeding dummies (pkmn with egg moves/nature but random IVs). Also, if you want a blue nidoking I "have" one sorta. Used my AR on black to acquire dex fodder, nidoking/queen were two of the pkmn I needed to complete it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…