• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you know, a floppy-aass whip isn't very good

yea they're gonna do a fair bit of stuff, I just skimmed the site cause I was doing something
    Mozart was a lazy bastard, making up a song the morning of a performance

I'd rather slap Ryuokowhatever's voice actress across the face with my
    no I don't

It just says it's called Anime Expo, or simply AX. Huh, the Kill La Kill cast is gonna be there or something, so is Sailor Moon dub cast
    I don't get it

apparently there's gonna be an anime convention in town in July, NHK World will have a booth and also cover it on Kawaii International. Git gud m8
    hey hawk i need to talk to you whenever you get this message if you can go on that one xat i sent you please that would be great thanks...
    I like just about any genre except....well....moe. I can't stand moe >_>

Ahhh I wanna finish it so badd...maybe tomorrow <3
    Ooh, I've heard Berserk is really dark

I saw that Senketsu is one of your favorite characters :D Who else do you like from KLK?
    I've uh...been rereading D.Gray-man repeatedly hoping that it'll somehow magically go off hiatus

It's so...weird. Also Kill la Kill is really something
    I've been engaging more into manga and less into anime lately <3 It's fun

Ahh, I LOVE PSG. It was so weird and wild
    course you did

do it, fix your town up or **** I'm trying to get hybrids & minor orchards & a slight park looking area
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…