• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But how much does an up-level slot cost?

I like Absol a lot, and it's Mega is magnificent, too. Lucario is fine as well, but I don't really like Infernape.
    Clefable is great though.

I remember them, but not where they were. x_x
    You were saying that UPN's userbar thing is easier than Serebii's.
    On UPN, you get the Earth Badge at ten thousand posts.
    Where as in Serebii, you get the final rank at seven thousand posts.
    So Serebii is easier than UPN.
    Because you can then have three awesome Level 4 Pokemon! :D

Thanks.mI want to learn refereeing soon. Teach me.
    You shall. :|

You need 30 TP and 10 KO for TL2, right?
    Where can I find all the levelling requirements?
    I told you, still need to get them on my laptop. I only came back today.

I'll get back to you later, watching anime now.

I'll watch that later too.
    I'll be happy to end it, but I'm at class, and still have work to do.
    Boy, am I glad that I used up all my typespam as is.
    I don't like using priority that isn't STAB unless it's something like like Sucker Punch or Extreme Speed. It just seems too situational, so I can see why my friend doesn't like priority on Mega Medicham.

I've never had a place for Heatran on my team, but that tends to be because of the typically defensive nature of using Heatran and that it doesn't meld well with my teams and play style. Scarf Heatran would be an option, but I'm not a fan of using Heatran for my Scarfer.

Well, under normal circumstances, physically defensive Volcarona is a good way to beat Mega Lucario, so I can see why it would be a common switch-in.
    My friend runs either High Jump Kick/Zen Headbutt/Fire Punch/Ice Punch or High Jump Kick/Zen Headbutt/Foresight/Ice Punch, since he finds the priority to be disappointing for Medicham, and it's worked pretty well for him. He's good enough to reach the 1760+ range on the ladder, so it seems that he's found a way to manage.

I never ran Genesect in OU, I think at that point, I started to just wait and see if they would eventually ban it from OU since I just wanted it gone. And since physically based is a lot more useful in Ubers, I've never had more than one or two special moves.

They're both threatening, but Genesect was always tougher for me to beat. That, and I ran into Genesect much more than I ran into Mega Lucario.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…