• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RXS's or maybe Sweet May's Shops.
    they make nice banners.
    For the title, how about Pokemon Secrets: A Classic Adventure (Multishipping)
    That way, it combines The name i came up with, and the name you came up with. =)
    I'll request a banner in a shop, but we need to come up with a name for the fic! And we need a pic of your character, too.
    Ok! We can request the banner at Skiyomi's, RXS, or SweetMay's shop!
    And for the character, i'll tell about mine now.

Name: Angela
    About:
    Angela is a young eleven year old girl. Her goal is to be the Champ of the Orre Region Pokemon League. Her starter was her Frosslass, in which she got as a young seven-year old. Angela in known to have a strong feeling for pokemon, and is always willing to help. However, Angela does have a rather 'Blue' or sad side. No-one is exactly sure why, as she never tells. She is a rather Mysterious person overall, and is the strong, yet quiet type of person.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So, what'd ya' think of my character?
    Is it detailed enough? Oh, and if you need a character, let me know and i'll find you one. Honestly, i just found this pic on deviantart then made the character. LOL XDXD
    Thanks! I took the hero pic, and added the side that says "Elle". Then i put it all into a box. Whallah! I have a banner!
    Look:
    I used to live in *Weird announcer voice*
    "THE TRI STATE AREA."
    And about mew-mew, did you hear? Icy's not her friend anymore! Go look at mew-mew's page for proof! Read the VM by Icy!
    Hi! It's me, Icy again! I've decided something, i'm going to be using BOTH accounts of mine! Hehehehe. So now you should call me Ira or Micy. Whichever is fine. =) Lols.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…