• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not your average priority move, but Fake Out in Singles is still a bit situational for my tastes. It does make it easier to Mega evolve, but Mega Medicham forces a lot of switches anyway, so I'd rather attempt to take the advantage of that opportunity to run another coverage move. I guess in the end, it comes down to what you want to do with Medicham, since it does have a lot of options.

I might run a defensive Zapdos for Pinsir on another team so that I can experiment with other Megas. Scizor is currently my Defogger, and I use it much more than I use other Megas, so it would be a nice change of pace.

Apparently, yeah. I've seen Landorus-T every now and then to attempt a switch into Rayquaza. I run Choice Band often, so even at the attack drop gets cancelled out, and that ends up being a wasted switch. I'd probably run one on my current team if it wasn't for the risk of compounding a weakness to Kyogre.
    Come on, please? Just once, or twice! D: But can we focus on Gatomon, AncientWisemon, Patamon etc again?

Zorua: Does someone see a town?
    Hmm? What do you mean? Can't we use her human forme once? Or a couple times?

Zorua: I see. ._. Quick, let's hurry before she comes again! *runs*
    Sorry! BTW, when shall we focus on the DigiDestinied etc? Oh, and there is an official Gatomon human form! :p

Zorua: But why? *looks around*
    It was a easier way to ask how much energy I had left in terms of health, because I never reffed a pokémon into critical energy
    Eh... Thanks!
    Maria: Yes, problem #2. There's a cave to the left, one straight ahead, & one to the right. Which one shall we go through?

(4510.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…