• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zephraxe: *Hardly budged by Sugi trying to move him as he holds on to Lysandre* Sugi, sorry and try to fight back! *Pushes Sugi away with Psychic* Now... *Looks Lysandre in the eyes* Your barriers deflect energy, not physical objects... Now I have breached your barrier. *Unleashes a powerful Thunderbolt onto Lysandre*
    Zephraxe: Hehe... Heh... You take us as fools because we're children... I am far from being a child. I will kill you... I have no quarrel with it. *Flies at Lysandre and tackles him to the ground*
    Zephraxe: How dare you... HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF HIM THAT WAY!!! He is your son, damn it! *A murderous desire towards Lysandre fills Zephraxe*
    Zephraxe: *Sighs* Lysandre... If you need to control the mind of your child to make him like you, then you have serious issues. Can you at least explain what you are planning? I don't see any reason for all this.
    Zephraxe: Lysandre... You don't deserve to have a child... And no child should have to suffer being your child! Let Kirito go, NOW!
    OOC: I saw that you closed the Inferno Faction. I'm kind of sad, to be honest, but it was getting very inactive.

Zephraxe: Yes, I can! This way! *Leads Sugi to Kirito and Clemont*
    Fairies.

But these are not those angelic creatures. With Fairies, I am talking about a headless knight who opens all doors called the Dullahan, a shapeshifting fairy that often turns into a horse called Pooka, and a fairy who wails to signify death called the Banshee.
    Zephraxe: I can manage that... Just give me a minute. *Begins to search the place to find the generator* I can't find- Oh, here it is! Are you ready? I'm going to hit it with Thunderbolt... *Hits the generator with Thunderbolt*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…