• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Knightfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Would you be willing to tutor/mentor me in writing a PMD Fanfic? it's in the Beta House in the Author's Cafe...
    It's alright now, at the time it was was ._. but now you explained it, it's all good.
    That's what I was thinking, yeah. I don't have a whole lot planned for SoD so far, but maybe getting down the few things that I do have will further solidify the ideas in my mind.
    So, Knighty, do you have an outline for Overthrown, or are you just coming up with ideas along the way?
    I was doing mostly the latter for TTL, but it didn't seem to work so well. I want to approach SoD differently, so I'm thinking about doing a rough outline of events.... but I can't think of anything D:
    Yeah, you normally say goodbye or something, but you were like "no, I haven't been watching, on that note" leave hangout noise." It actually stunned all of us in the hangout for a moment.

I know, I know, at least acknowledging it is a first step? I know that if I am constantly working,my laziness goes away, like, it feels good to work. SO maybe I just need to start and stick with it.

I hear ya.
    Ah, well it seemed hostile at the time.

Eh, I suppose. But then there's another factor, laziness, I hate myself for it, but it's there. I'm feeling better now though, sleep did me some good.

Not really a paradox, it's almost a mutually exclusive activity, as it's hard to actively write and be with friends as the focus required for writing is high.
    "
    Azurus - Yesterday 1:07 AM Edit Report

That was an abrupt departure. If somethings eating at you..." (Your leaving of the hangout.)
    No response to this though.

Anyway, it's not for the lack of trying, and the reason I was engrossed with it was that it was the only thing distracting me from the all the buildup of **** I have harboring inside for the past who knows how long. I will occasionally release my negativity in this way and then I will start to feel better.

It's not one thing, it's been a lot of things, but this was the straw that broke the camels to back sorta speak. Probably, but in the mean time I will feel emptiness until I get distracted by something once more.

Heh, but that's because you aren't dependent on me making videos as you have other things to work on. The only thing I can work on is the video LP's. Everything feels to mechanical and open. I like a more dark and secluded approach to my writing, when I write, as I can immerse myself in it better.
    I just want to have fun, it's in really short supply these days. Work all the time, existential crisis', disappointment, depression, everything mixes together to make me just want to waste away. I won't, it's stupid to feel that way and I can always do something worthwhile, even if my heart isn't in it.
    But it feels like everything is going against me, to make my time feel wasted, pointless and empty.

Pushing that aside, it's not important, but I need to drop it somewhere, I want to do both, but I want put my friends ahead of my solo projects, another reason I haven't written anything, is because I want to spend time with my friends, you guys.

I am sorry.
    I could always record videos, though I'd rather you be available for them...
    Though I could probably give more insightful commentary as a solo commentator as I have time to script out and research my playthrough.

As for writing, I'd love to, I really would, but you've heard all my excuses already.
    Read your most recent chapter of Overthrown.
    Pretty good, as always.

Though it seemed like every noun in there had an adjective attached to it, as if it you would die if it were not that way. XD
    He will forever be known as Barney to me and nothing will ever change that. Such a fact is true. The Zekra side of my personality demands it. :D
    Cool. I'll get on there if I need any input. So far, things are going smoothly.

I've been fortunate to have consistently decent teachers in my current school. They're equally as important as the material.
    Ha! XD By the ways, nice avatar. :D

Yeah. It boosted my confidence in doing it. XD

You have? So, does that mean you saw the latest comic?

Yeah... It has many good points that'll help you. XP

Yup.
    Good to see you, too. I always feel bad when I can't make it online very much. Once again, we can hope that I'm here to stay.

During my inactivity and busy schedule, I have been able to continuously ponder what directions my projects can take, so part of the process should come easier to me.

I'm dreading Pre-Calculus myself. Oh, well. Internet now, worries later.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…