• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am not sure how well that is going.

If every legendary except Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Celebi, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Cresselia, Shaymin, Manaphy, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo is considered too overpowered, that means that they are the catchable legendaries?
    Mega Venusaur now?

Every legendary except Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Celebi, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Cresselia, Shaymin, Manaphy, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo is considered too overpowered to be catchable. And catching these is extremely hard, too. For the record, an League Official shall fight you with the legendary. It is a 1 Vs. 1 battle. If you beat the power of a League Official who is using a legendary, you automatically catch the Pokemon. But it is so difficult that a Camerupt lost to a Heatran despite having that 3x Type advantage. And the Camerupt user was a Gym Leader, too.

Choose an arena for your battle with Volcer. You can write one up, too. But please choose or create an interesting arena. I am bored of refereeing Lawn, Clay, etc.
    Absol is one of the, if not the most powerful non-legendary in ASB.

But of every single Pokemon in ASB, Mew gets the most moves, and has thus been banished to the Ubers tier, never to be used by anyone. <3 There are no stats in ASB, you see, which means that the Pokemon with the best moves and Species Characteristics becomes the best Pokemon.
    Espurr Vs. Treecko is a fair way in, but Espurr is too low on energy to do much other than Toxic Stall.

After Espurr faints, I shall be sure to finish off my opponent's Treecko and final Pokemon as fast as possible. Espurr has already defeated my opponent's first Pokemon, so, I shall get this done fast so that we can battle. I shall probably unleash Monferno upon it.

Also, I have an Absol now. It is one of my three uplevels, with Lucario and Infernape. I purchased another uplevel slot with Service Points.
    Apocalypse, when you'll order on our match? It's the third time I reminded you. Don't at ignore and answer me at least.
    Hey Lucario, just wanted to remind you it's your turn to order in your match with Dirkac, and that the DQ time has been passed!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…