• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PrismaticPrincessAnna

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that's how questions work in Spanish. upside down question mark in the beginning. same thing with ! there's an upside down ! in the beginning

what contest? VGC?
    It's pretty good from what I read.

Exactly. 2k words is like nothing.

Aww. That sucks.

Hmm... I think that idea has been done before.
    Yeah, it's quite long for a single chapter.

Always.

Come on, girl. It's not that hard xD

Yeah, I'm going to have to hear it to believe it.
    More like 7560 words to be exact. Yes, I totally C+P the whole chapter into Word out of curiosity. That's just how I roll.

That's like the most important thing in my book. Gotta have subs.

She needs to get on with reading then ;P

I don't think anyone could sound like Tarzan even if they tried xD
    How long are we talking?

European languages on English DVDs are very common.

Ah, I see.

Not really.
    Yeah, you really need to pace yourself before hitting the high notes.
    Urgh, I'm not fan of cliffhangers.

That's what you get for buying the English version xD

Aghast, really? Couldn't they just call it horror?

I've never actually watched a musical anime, but I can imagine.
    Yeah, it's very noticable at that part. Cool art, although it is weird to see her with blonde hair.
    That is super cute. I quite liked it.
    [ That's big, the one I ordered should be about 12cm. Do they use centimeters where you live, or inches? ]
    Yeah, I'm not really bothered either way. I hardly ever read anyway.

Not all DVDs come with special features.

Cool. The art for Existence chapter two is my favourite.

I think that's because Japanese is one of the most beautiful languages when spoken or, in this case, sung. However, I don't agree that the girl's voice beats Idina's. It sounds nice and all, but I definitely heard some straining in certain parts. Understandable as it is a hard song to sing.
    [ Still expensive for one plushie, but at least way cheaper than 200 dollars. Do you have a pic of it? ]
    [ Nice!

Okay.

Plushies I ordered that should arrive in the upcoming two-three weeks:
    - Celebi
    - Entei
    - Raikou
    - Ho-Oh
    - Articuno
    - Latios
    - Whiscash

What do you think of those? ]
    Not necessarily. This way she can read it all the way through without having to wait on the next chapter. After all, some people actually prefer to read stories once they've been completed.

Oh, you mean those buttons on the side.

Lol xD
    Hi bbygurl I no longer have my Nzone Pika trophied in case you were still interested ^^ keep in touch!
    I copy and paste them into Word (making sure to fix any weird formatting things that elongate the space it takes up artificially).
    [ Thanks! Which of them do you like most?

Well, that toy really looks like its design is based on Lapras. Does it also have the same colours? ]
    Lol xD

Maybe it might help if you avoid spraying it directly on the skin and near the nostril area. That's what I do if the perfume is a little too strong for my liking.

Yeah, a good idea. Night.

Oh, from the new Disney movie. Cool.
    That's alright.

Hmm, you might have an allergy there.

To me it is. I rarely ever throw up, so I don't really know what the issue could be.

Yeah, I think she suits it.
    Ah, that's true. Damn, I forgot about Vanillite too.

:C

Holy crap, that sounds serious. I hope you get better soon.

Woo, looking stylish.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…