• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
phanpycross
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (lol, I'm sorry for your loss)

He is actually a teenager, though...lol...DP really f*cked Brock up, man...in so many ways. *sighs*

Welcome to the club, bro: pull up a chair. xD.
    I can understand: it's my second favorite Series, so that's why I ask: yes, the battles did really improve, and I agree with the rest. I thought Max was really funny, even though most hate him: I think he's WAY better than Bonnie, man.

Worst: IKR on DP? LMAO because I feel your pain, man.

XY's my least favorite (DP is my second least favorite right now), but you're right that it still has a chance to improve some, but it has had a really piss poor start, IMO.
    Lol, man, sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable in that thread but I just wanted to explain why I liked that stuff if it makes sense lol.

No problem, man: think nothing of it at all. I'm glad you shared your opinions: mine are also just that-- opinions, and not facts. :)
    Aww dude, thanks. I didn't know anyone held me to that high a standard xD
    I edited out the swear words. And really, thanks. I actually really enjoyed your concern ^^
    Agreed. The battle effects, they felt pretty cheap looking. Like the animators cut the budget for it.
    Thanks, man. I love how you put that in quotes, bro-- a pity people confuse unoriginality and blandness of personality for competence, IMO: I couldn't agree more, honestly-- I already had my doubts when he struggled against (XY) TR in Ep. 1 (though at the time I could understand because Pikachu was possibly worn out from battling against Clemont's Bunnelby), and then when he lost to Viola's Surskit in Ep. 5, but Ash's miserable loss to Diantha was really the icing on the cake for me.

I couldn't agree more, man: it's all true lol. :)
    No problem.

Yeah, I did. Turns out it wasn't as bad as people thought. It's not perfect, but it's good. It's just the battles and DA that annoyed me.
    Thanks lol: I use some AG avatars from time to time as well-- I don't think I'll ever use a DP Avatar or XY Avatar from the Anime, though, honestly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…